The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

Amazing Race Questions

<< < (252/524) > >>

albegrato:

--- Quote from: SuperTux on September 20, 2014, 10:06:14 PM ---If I were the producer I'd make a Double-your-money twist for leg 1 winners and double-EP for leg 2, the Save for leg 3 and the Salvage Pass for leg 4, hence I'd save a large sum of cost. LOL

--- End quote ---

It's a cheap shot, but it works out ;)

RachelLeVega:

--- Quote from: SuperTux on September 20, 2014, 10:06:14 PM ---If I were the producer I'd make a Double-your-money twist for leg 1 winners and double-EP for leg 2, the Save for leg 3 and the Salvage Pass for leg 4, hence I'd save a large sum of cost. LOL

--- End quote ---
Adding a new twist, don't forget a "Cheat [A Task]" card in Leg 5. :lol:

naejae91:

--- Quote from: georgiapeach on September 19, 2014, 09:39:04 PM ---No EP this time. :tup:

--- End quote ---

What? No EP  :ascared ? Then I would be very sad to see this great twist to be gone.  :'(
I want to see more of the EP Drama just like Tim & Marie did in TAR23.

Leilani:

--- Quote from: redskevin88 on September 18, 2014, 07:59:25 AM ---
--- Quote from: SuperTux on September 18, 2014, 07:49:16 AM ---Not to say death, did it rarely happen that someone got injured on The Amazing Race?

The only injury accident in my memory was that Dave broke his Achilles in S22. (Just discount Claire's watermelon in S17; it was not a big deal lol.)

--- End quote ---

It was a big deal... for Claire and the baby inside her at that time.  :funny:

Jokes aside for Amazing Race (US edition), the only injuries apart from Connor I remember was Lance's injury in Season 5, Gretchen in Season 7, and Mel's hypothermia in UB.

25 seasons and only those few injuries. Not a bad record.

--- End quote ---

I'm skimming to try to catch up here so I may have missed if someone else posted this, but James and Abba (can't remember which one) had an injury.  If I recall correctly, he broke a bone in each leg but didn't realize it until he got home running a couple legs (no pun intended) while injured.

Jimmer:

--- Quote from: Leilani on September 29, 2014, 03:02:21 PM ---
--- Quote from: redskevin88 on September 18, 2014, 07:59:25 AM ---
--- Quote from: SuperTux on September 18, 2014, 07:49:16 AM ---Not to say death, did it rarely happen that someone got injured on The Amazing Race?

The only injury accident in my memory was that Dave broke his Achilles in S22. (Just discount Claire's watermelon in S17; it was not a big deal lol.)

--- End quote ---

It was a big deal... for Claire and the baby inside her at that time.  :funny:

Jokes aside for Amazing Race (US edition), the only injuries apart from Connor I remember was Lance's injury in Season 5, Gretchen in Season 7, and Mel's hypothermia in UB.

25 seasons and only those few injuries. Not a bad record.

--- End quote ---

I'm skimming to try to catch up here so I may have missed if someone else posted this, but James and Abba (can't remember which one) had an injury.  If I recall correctly, he broke a bone in each leg but didn't realize it until he got home running a couple legs (no pun intended) while injured.

--- End quote ---

Renee Rodgers TAR8 had a concussion at the Starting Line as well, but didn't realize until after they were eliminated.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version