The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

Amazing Race Questions

<< < (248/524) > >>

theamazingracer21:

--- Quote from: SuperTux on September 18, 2014, 06:04:28 AM ---
--- Quote from: TAR456 on September 18, 2014, 03:49:33 AM ---What happens a racer dies in race by accident?

--- End quote ---

Probably the show'll be canceled. At least the whole season'd be screwed.

This has happened in some seasons of Survivor (international versions).

--- End quote ---
I hope to God/Buddah/Gandi/Allah/any other religious figure that it never happens to anyone but I think on Survivor Bulgaria they continued even when someone died. 

SuperTux:

--- Quote from: theamazingracer21 on September 18, 2014, 07:32:26 AM ---
--- Quote from: SuperTux on September 18, 2014, 06:04:28 AM ---
--- Quote from: TAR456 on September 18, 2014, 03:49:33 AM ---What happens a racer dies in race by accident?

--- End quote ---

Probably the show'll be canceled. At least the whole season'd be screwed.

This has happened in some seasons of Survivor (international versions).

--- End quote ---
I hope to God/Buddah/Gandi/Allah/any other religious figure that it never happens to anyone but I think on Survivor Bulgaria they continued even when someone died.

--- End quote ---

Yes, it was season 4. They did let it continue.

The fifth season premiered 3 days ago. To my surprise they picked it up after a five-year hiatus.

ETA: Is Gandi a religious figure? ???

SuperTux:
Not to say death, did it rarely happen that someone got injured on The Amazing Race?

The only injury accident in my memory was that Dave broke his Achilles in S22. (Just discount Claire's watermelon in S17; it was not a big deal lol.)

redskevin88:

--- Quote from: SuperTux on September 18, 2014, 07:49:16 AM ---Not to say death, did it rarely happen that someone got injured on The Amazing Race?

The only injury accident in my memory was that Dave broke his Achilles in S22. (Just discount Claire's watermelon in S17; it was not a big deal lol.)

--- End quote ---

It was a big deal... for Claire and the baby inside her at that time.  :funny:

Jokes aside for Amazing Race (US edition), the only injuries apart from Connor I remember was Lance's injury in Season 5, Gretchen in Season 7, and Mel's hypothermia in UB.

25 seasons and only those few injuries. Not a bad record.

G.B.:
And Brian & Greg's cameraman.

In reference to that, who filmed them for the rest of the leg? Their Sound Guy?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version