The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

Amazing Race Questions

<< < (243/524) > >>

Bookworm:

--- Quote from: Paldog on August 22, 2014, 07:14:41 PM ---
--- Quote from: nmccarroll91 on August 19, 2014, 04:24:05 PM ---Although this isn't specific to any particular Seasons, it is a question, and it's related to TAR, so I'll ask anyway.  :lol:

I'd like to say I'm a pretty big TAR fan, and have seen all the US, Canadian and Australian Seasons so far, but I want to start getting into other (International) seasons.  Has anyone any advise as too where to start, or which Seasons are really great that I'm missing out on?

Thanks in Advance Guys!  :kuss:

--- End quote ---

I really like TAR: China Rush, season 1. It has pretty good tasks, locations, and teams (and since all the teams are expats, they are fluent in English). The other seasons of China Rush are good, too, but feature more Chinese locals (which isn't a bad thing, but forces me to read the subtitles, which I find a little annoying). I would start with season 1.

--- End quote ---
I agree with Paldog. I think that all seasons of China Rush are good, but there is a bit more product placement than the US Version (with the Hilton Teddy Bears). You should watch them.

NMC:

--- Quote from: Bookworm on August 22, 2014, 07:19:53 PM ---
--- Quote from: Paldog on August 22, 2014, 07:14:41 PM ---
--- Quote from: nmccarroll91 on August 19, 2014, 04:24:05 PM ---Although this isn't specific to any particular Seasons, it is a question, and it's related to TAR, so I'll ask anyway.  :lol:

I'd like to say I'm a pretty big TAR fan, and have seen all the US, Canadian and Australian Seasons so far, but I want to start getting into other (International) seasons.  Has anyone any advise as too where to start, or which Seasons are really great that I'm missing out on?

Thanks in Advance Guys!  :kuss:

--- End quote ---

I really like TAR: China Rush, season 1. It has pretty good tasks, locations, and teams (and since all the teams are expats, they are fluent in English). The other seasons of China Rush are good, too, but feature more Chinese locals (which isn't a bad thing, but forces me to read the subtitles, which I find a little annoying). I would start with season 1.

--- End quote ---
I agree with Paldog. I think that all seasons of China Rush are good, but there is a bit more product placement than the US Version (with the Hilton Teddy Bears). You should watch them.

--- End quote ---

Thanks for all the suggestions guys  :<3

I think I'll start with China Rush, and then move on to TARA!

SuperTux:
Is Express Pass applicable to Speed Bump?

Platrium:
Yes, I think so. It's just that... speedbumps are too easy to skip. Only someone who doesn't strategize well would use the EP on the speedbump.

redskevin88:

--- Quote from: SuperTux on August 28, 2014, 12:37:55 AM ---Is Express Pass applicable to Speed Bump?

--- End quote ---

Unless you are John & Jessica  :funny: you'll probably use your Express Pass WAY BEFORE you finish last. So I don't think it applies.

I got a question. Is it possible for two teams to use their Express Pass in the same leg/or in the same task?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version