The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

Amazing Race Questions

<< < (242/524) > >>

stekay:
I only liked 2 of the female teamsin s2. Enjoyed the 3rd much more, Ida & Tania were hilarious

Alenaveda:

--- Quote from: Alenaveda on August 19, 2014, 04:52:24 PM ---Sadly, none of the seasons of TARLA have english subs  :( .

About TARA, I liked all seasons; but my fav is TARA2.

--- End quote ---

But if want, you can see TARLA 5 and read the live update in the international board to understand.

NMC:

--- Quote from: Alenaveda on August 20, 2014, 08:46:15 PM ---
--- Quote from: Alenaveda on August 19, 2014, 04:52:24 PM ---Sadly, none of the seasons of TARLA have english subs  :( .

--- End quote ---

But if want, you can see TARLA 5 and read the live update in the international board to understand.

--- End quote ---

Thanks Alen, but I think watching it, and having to read on a seperate board what they're saying would take away from the enjoyment of it.
I'm thinking of starting TAR Asia.

G.B.:

--- Quote from: nmccarroll91 on August 21, 2014, 01:28:42 PM ---
--- Quote from: Alenaveda on August 20, 2014, 08:46:15 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Thanks Alen, but I think watching it, and having to read on a seperate board what they're saying would take away from the enjoyment of it.

--- End quote ---

I do it all the time ^_^

paldog123456:

--- Quote from: nmccarroll91 on August 19, 2014, 04:24:05 PM ---Although this isn't specific to any particular Seasons, it is a question, and it's related to TAR, so I'll ask anyway.  :lol:

I'd like to say I'm a pretty big TAR fan, and have seen all the US, Canadian and Australian Seasons so far, but I want to start getting into other (International) seasons.  Has anyone any advise as too where to start, or which Seasons are really great that I'm missing out on?

Thanks in Advance Guys!  :kuss:

--- End quote ---

I really like TAR: China Rush, season 1. It has pretty good tasks, locations, and teams (and since all the teams are expats, they are fluent in English). The other seasons of China Rush are good, too, but feature more Chinese locals (which isn't a bad thing, but forces me to read the subtitles, which I find a little annoying). I would start with season 1.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version