The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

Amazing Race Questions

<< < (232/524) > >>

georgiapeach:

--- Quote from: randyortonwwe on June 09, 2014, 01:03:01 AM ---Anyone noticed in TAR 24 Leg 3 when Joey&Meghan lost their taxi in Malaysia, flashbacked to Season 22 in Switzerland, but instead, the text showed Season 18 instead of 22 (Sorry, bad engrish  :funny: first post  :funny:)

--- End quote ---

:welcome: to RFF, randyortonwwe! We are glad you are here!

randyortonwwe:
I know that this has been asked millions of times but, can anyone tell me if
1. eliminated racers get consolation prizes or something?
2. Do eliminated teams travel with production
3. How much is the gaps in between legs?

NMC:

--- Quote from: randyortonwwe on June 19, 2014, 04:51:20 AM ---I know that this has been asked millions of times but, can anyone tell me if
1. eliminated racers get consolation prizes or something?
2. Do eliminated teams travel with production
3. How much is the gaps in between legs?

--- End quote ---

1. The only teams that get any prizes are the teams that win a leg, and the final overall winners.  I do believe however that all teams are compensated for the work they miss.  Please correct me if I'm wrong on that someone?  :lol:

2. No, all eliminated teams, except 4th & 5th place, go to a sequestered location, and stay there with each other until they are called to go to the finish line.  CBS used to air short videos called the Elimination Station which showed the teams at this location, but for some reason stopped it. Probably due to budget.   :groan:

3.  Normally the Pitstops last 12 hours, but it can vary based on different things.  A big one would be if there are very few flights to the next Country, there would be an extended Pitstop to avoid teams from "loitering" around the Airport.  There's quite a few factors that affect the length of a Pitstop but I'm not 100% on them all.

I'm sure someone else on here with a bit more knowledge than myself can give you more insight.  :lol:
Hope this helps anyway.   :wise

georgiapeach:
every team gets a $$ amount based on placing

all sequestered teams get a stipend

NMC:

--- Quote from: georgiapeach on June 19, 2014, 07:34:40 AM ---every team gets a $$ amount based on placing

all sequestered teams get a stipend

--- End quote ---

WHAT???  WOW!!!  :o

I never knew that.  Now I feel like a fool.  :-[  :lol:

So my next question is, how much is each placement worth?? Let me guess, it's undisclosed?  :res:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version