The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

Amazing Race Questions

<< < (229/524) > >>

albegrato:

--- Quote from: GB on May 29, 2014, 04:14:43 PM ---The Amazing Race Latin America 5 had a team of girls from Brazil, and one of them worked in a Sex Shop.

--- End quote ---

Wait :ascared Sex shop as in a brothel or just a shop selling fetish items and sex toys?

G.B.:
The latter.

clemsonbeav:
One thing I've been wondering...what do you think the TAR contestants tell the customs agents when they go through?  Questions I've been asked (and almost haven't been able to continue without answering) that a TAR contestant normally wouldn't know: Where are you staying? How long will you be here?  And couple this with the lack of onward travel...  I didn't have an answer to these questions when I went to London, and the agent was not happy with me...I wonder if contestants are trained (or provided) with canned answers to satisfy the customs agents?

theschnauzers:
The teams are always with their camera crews, and possibly some other production people as well.

And it is likely the customs people are alerted beforehand that a show will be having people and camera crews flying in.

(The camera crews are the big tipoff, and sometimes getting their equipment through is a bigger issue than the contestants.)

SuperTux:
Why does TAR usually choose 11 teams instead of other numbers, like 10? 11 is a somewhat odd number to me.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version