The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

Amazing Race Questions

<< < (228/524) > >>

theschnauzers:
The closest we've seen goes all the way back in seasons one and three, when a penalty against another team took the last arriving team out of last place, and a scene was filmed involving the teams and Phil informing the team of the penalty that changed the eliminated team.

I think the producers ar well aware of what triggers production credits and makes a major effort to avoid those things from happening on the final leg in particular. I think that explains the lack of self-driving and the minimal use of mass transit anywhere on the final legs. (It's easy enough to have extra camera crew teams at each cluebox and tasks on the final leg to take over following the teams to the finish mat.)

Lemontail:
Are a team of former thief/bank robber, prostitutes or film director is allowed to join TAR?  ???

Plaidmoon:

--- Quote from: TAR456 on May 29, 2014, 08:32:54 AM ---Are a team of former thief/bank robber, prostitutes or film director is allowed to join TAR?  ???

--- End quote ---

OK, where did you get the team list for TAR 25? :knuckles:

albegrato:

--- Quote from: Plaidmoon on May 29, 2014, 09:07:04 AM ---
--- Quote from: TAR456 on May 29, 2014, 08:32:54 AM ---Are a team of former thief/bank robber, prostitutes or film director is allowed to join TAR?  ???

--- End quote ---

OK, where did you get the team list for TAR 25? :knuckles:

--- End quote ---

Since The Amazing Race is a family show, I don't think they would cast prostitues, former or otherwise. Though it would be interesting to see a team of them :)

Thief/Bank Robbers could be possible if they didn't have a big news headline attached to their name. They could be a reformed criminal type, like how they casted Tyler & James in S10 as models and reformed drug addicts.

Film Director is totally possible. Are Mel & Mike (S14 & S18) film directors?

G.B.:
The Amazing Race Latin America 5 had a team of girls from Brazil, and one of them worked in a Sex Shop.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version