The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

Amazing Race Questions

<< < (226/524) > >>

albegrato:
If the penalty is real and Nat & Kat had the same map, then it didn't really matter. Since they were the last two teams, they would have the same exact penalty and it wouldn't make a difference in their placements. I guess editing just swept it under the rug since it didn't change their positions.

Platrium:
Which team received the record of getting the most penalties?

David:
Maybe it was having a map DURING a task? In that case, a team could have used it while another team did not? I do not remember, it is just a possibility.

cbacbacba1:

--- Quote from: David on May 13, 2014, 07:40:55 AM ---Maybe it was having a map DURING a task? In that case, a team could have used it while another team did not? I do not remember, it is just a possibility.

--- End quote ---
maybe it is the water delivery detour they did on that leg where teams have to instruct their car drivers to somewhere
it would be unfair for teams who did not have map to complete the option

RachelLeVega:

--- Quote from: Platrium on May 13, 2014, 06:56:34 AM ---Which team received the record of getting the most penalties?

--- End quote ---
I believe Mark & Michael from TAR14 accumulated the most penalties since I remember Phil describing their numerous infractions in Thailand for trading belongings in exchange for taxi services TWICE (2 hours each), sabotaging/hiding the bike pumps during the pull rickshaw Roadblock (30 min.), and hiring a taxi to guide them through the rickshaw roadcourse (30 min.). This totaled to 5 hours of waiting! Wow! :o

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version