The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

Amazing Race Questions

<< < (222/524) > >>

kiki:

--- Quote from: georgiapeach on March 15, 2014, 07:06:40 PM ---
--- Quote from: RachelLeVega on March 12, 2014, 11:01:31 AM ---
--- Quote from: Best Loser on March 12, 2014, 02:30:36 AM ---I'm sure this has already been asked in this thread, and I'm sorry for asking again, but what's the paper teams have taped on their steering wheels? The extra instructions that come in the envelopes?

--- End quote ---
I believe the papers are vehicle agreement notices. Rules of the car like no radio, no use of GPS, those sort of shenanigans.

--- End quote ---

They are "extra" instructions re how to go, speeding, etc. We have shots of some of these...

--- End quote ---

Here is an example from TAR 22 the second Botswana leg
http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,28582.msg859428.html#msg859428

georgiapeach:
Oh :tu for finding that kiki!!

Platrium:
1.) What if a team that won the 2 express passes prize used both of them? What penalty would they get?
2.) What if the camera crew is late? Let's say a team is suppose to depart at 3:55 AM, but no camera crew is present, maybe because they overslept.

albegrato:

--- Quote from: Platrium on April 07, 2014, 01:58:02 AM ---1.) What if a team that won the 2 express passes prize used both of them? What penalty would they get?
2.) What if the camera crew is late? Let's say a team is suppose to depart at 3:55 AM, but no camera crew is present, maybe because they overslept.

--- End quote ---

1) I'm pretty sure that the task masters and producers wouldn't allow the team to use the second Express Pass and would just outright refuse to give them the next clue.  But in the event that it actually happens, they would probably be either forced to return to the task and complete it or be served a penaly equivalent of quitting the task.

2) Production probably have back-up crews ready. But if it happens, most likely a time credit would be given to the affected team at the next pit stop. A late camera crew is probably considered a 'production difficulty'.  :)

Platrium:

--- Quote from: Karpov617 on April 07, 2014, 03:01:56 AM ---
--- Quote from: Platrium on April 07, 2014, 01:58:02 AM ---1.) What if a team that won the 2 express passes prize used both of them? What penalty would they get?

--- End quote ---

1) I'm pretty sure that the task masters and producers wouldn't allow the team to use the second Express Pass and would just outright refuse to give them the next clue.  But in the event that it actually happens, they would probably be either forced to return to the task and complete it or be served a penaly equivalent of quitting the task.

2) Production probably have back-up crews ready. But if it happens, most likely a time credit would be given to the affected team at the next pit stop. A late camera crew is probably considered a 'production difficulty'.  :)

--- End quote ---

Thanks! :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version