The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

Amazing Race Questions

<< < (217/524) > >>

Snim Xis:
Yes, it was. Kota Kinabalu is the nearest big city to the island of Pulau Tiga (about 50 km away). On Survivor: Borneo it may have even been mentioned by name.

Best Loser:
I'm sure this has already been asked in this thread, and I'm sorry for asking again, but what's the paper teams have taped on their steering wheels? The extra instructions that come in the envelopes?

RachelLeVega:

--- Quote from: Best Loser on March 12, 2014, 02:30:36 AM ---I'm sure this has already been asked in this thread, and I'm sorry for asking again, but what's the paper teams have taped on their steering wheels? The extra instructions that come in the envelopes?

--- End quote ---
I believe the papers are vehicle agreement notices. Rules of the car like no radio, no use of GPS, those sort of shenanigans.

Jobby:
Do you like the double your money twist in TAR 21?

georgiapeach:

--- Quote from: RachelLeVega on March 12, 2014, 11:01:31 AM ---
--- Quote from: Best Loser on March 12, 2014, 02:30:36 AM ---I'm sure this has already been asked in this thread, and I'm sorry for asking again, but what's the paper teams have taped on their steering wheels? The extra instructions that come in the envelopes?

--- End quote ---
I believe the papers are vehicle agreement notices. Rules of the car like no radio, no use of GPS, those sort of shenanigans.

--- End quote ---

They are "extra" instructions re how to go, speeding, etc. We have shots of some of these...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version