The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

Amazing Race Questions

<< < (216/524) > >>

theschnauzers:
From my experience about a decade ago, now, I would say that if there was any such possibility the "network" would be sending out an alarm.
CBS makes money off of TAR not just from advertisers in the most highly preferred demo but from international syndication, and they finally figured out they can used TVGN which CBS half-owns as well as I Tunes and Google as revenue streams. And the overnights are now so deceptive as to the actual audience that watches within the 30 days now being tracked by CBS Research internally, that worrying about the ratings has become ridiculous. (When we're still in the Top 25 in the weekly broadcast ratings, no matter what those overnights look like, it has become next to meaningless.)

Platrium:
Which team was the last team to complete TAR24's starting line task?

albegrato:

--- Quote from: Platrium on March 10, 2014, 11:23:24 PM ---Which team was the last team to complete TAR24's starting line task?

--- End quote ---

The only ones shown were the first five teams who finished it. But I have a feeling that after the first flight tickets ran out, they just gave the rest without checking the Chinese characters.

Platrium:

--- Quote from: Karpov617 on March 11, 2014, 03:48:23 AM ---
--- Quote from: Platrium on March 10, 2014, 11:23:24 PM ---Which team was the last team to complete TAR24's starting line task?

--- End quote ---

The only ones shown were the first five teams who finished it. But I have a feeling that after the first flight tickets ran out, they just gave the rest without checking the Chinese characters.

--- End quote ---

But on TAR's facebook page, I saw a photo of Mark & Mallory bringing the correct answer with them. So the moment I saw that pic, I was confused whether everyone finished the SLT or not.

SuperTux:
Is the task location of Ep3 of TAR24 near to where the first season of Survivor was filmed?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version