The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

Amazing Race Questions

<< < (212/524) > >>

stekay:

--- Quote from: gamerfan09 on January 17, 2014, 03:51:32 AM ---
--- Quote from: Airlines on January 17, 2014, 03:24:26 AM ---What would happen if a team lost their EP/SP?

--- End quote ---

I think production would just print a new one for them :lol:

--- End quote ---

I don't think they would because it would make for great tv :lol: Imagine them going to skip a task only to have lost it legs ago.  :funny:

WinTar:
I also don't think they would print a new one for the team because IIRC, a team lost their CoP picture and they weren't given a replacement. ???

gamerfan09:
Totally forgot about the COPs :lol:

Yeah I guess that would happen, but I think there's a chance it would get reprinted because an EP is a PRIZE, not something you should keep with you? Just my 2 cents. :)

Jimmer:
It shouldn't be difficult to keep it in a safe spot. Plus, I don't know when production would have the time or resources to print on special paper and/or laminate it. If they really want it, they should keep it.

theschnauzers:
I don't believe production would replace a lost EP. Production will not replace a lost clue or instruction sheet, or a lost gnome. And we know production will not replace a passport, although we at RFF have been known to help return a Racer's lost passport to a Racer before they got eliminated.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version