The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

Amazing Race Questions

<< < (210/524) > >>

RachelLeVega:

--- Quote from: aslpro on January 02, 2014, 03:55:42 PM ---
--- Quote from: Bookworm on January 02, 2014, 03:42:30 PM ---
--- Quote from: aslpro on January 02, 2014, 02:29:25 PM ---Hey guys. Sorry if this is a total noob question. I was hoping to procure season 14 on DVD but wasn't able to find it anywhere. I notice that a lot of the earlier seasons are on DVD but not the later ones. Did they just stop making DVDs for seasons? Or are they just behind and they will all come out eventually?

--- End quote ---
They have made DVDs for Seasons 1 to 12 so far.

--- End quote ---
Yep, those were the ones I found. I am wondering if there are plans for the other seasons to come out as well or if they stopped making them altogether and I should give up hope for TAR14.

--- End quote ---
Actually, if you have a Macintosh product, season 14 - 23 can be bought on iTunes for about $10 per season.

--- Quote from: theschnauzers on January 03, 2014, 11:58:17 PM ---
--- Quote from: Cheesefeet on January 03, 2014, 11:03:53 PM ---Have there been any current active duty military people run the race. I know about the former POW. Was he still active duty. Any others?

--- End quote ---

The only one that comes to mind is Dave Brown from season 20. I think he's in the Army Reserve (and thus wasn't on active duty at the time the season was filmed), but I'm not 100 per cent certain of the Reserve status.

--- End quote ---
I think Jim (of Jim & Marsha) from season 5 was on active duty. Not sure though, but I remember Jim & Marsha being dubbed as "military dad/daughter".

Bookworm:

--- Quote from: RachelLeVega on January 04, 2014, 12:39:21 PM ---
--- Quote from: aslpro on January 02, 2014, 03:55:42 PM ---
--- Quote from: Bookworm on January 02, 2014, 03:42:30 PM ---
--- Quote from: aslpro on January 02, 2014, 02:29:25 PM ---Hey guys. Sorry if this is a total noob question. I was hoping to procure season 14 on DVD but wasn't able to find it anywhere. I notice that a lot of the earlier seasons are on DVD but not the later ones. Did they just stop making DVDs for seasons? Or are they just behind and they will all come out eventually?

--- End quote ---
They have made DVDs for Seasons 1 to 12 so far.

--- End quote ---
Yep, those were the ones I found. I am wondering if there are plans for the other seasons to come out as well or if they stopped making them altogether and I should give up hope for TAR14.

--- End quote ---
Actually, if you have a Macintosh product, season 14 - 23 can be bought on iTunes for about $10 per season.

--- Quote from: theschnauzers on January 03, 2014, 11:58:17 PM ---
--- Quote from: Cheesefeet on January 03, 2014, 11:03:53 PM ---Have there been any current active duty military people run the race. I know about the former POW. Was he still active duty. Any others?

--- End quote ---

The only one that comes to mind is Dave Brown from season 20. I think he's in the Army Reserve (and thus wasn't on active duty at the time the season was filmed), but I'm not 100 per cent certain of the Reserve status.

--- End quote ---
I think Jim (of Jim & Marsha) from season 5 was on active duty. Not sure though, but I remember Jim & Marsha being dubbed as "military dad/daughter".

--- End quote ---
I think the "military dad/daughter was because Jim had served in the military.

Platrium:
Scenario 1: Elimination issues?
Two teams decided to withdraw on the same leg, and the leg happens to be a NEL. What happens in this case?

Scenario 2: TAR22L1 Sandcastle rb
What happens if the team member who did the rb decided not to rebuild all the sandcastles the team member destroyed, but found the clue under one of them?

RachelLeVega:

--- Quote from: Platrium on January 11, 2014, 06:49:23 AM ---Scenario 1: Elimination issues?
Two teams decided to withdraw on the same leg, and the leg happens to be a NEL. What happens in this case?

Scenario 2: TAR22L1 Sandcastle rb
What happens if the team member who did the rb decided not to rebuild all the sandcastles the team member destroyed, but found the clue under one of them?

--- End quote ---
S1: I think both teams will be allowed to withdraw from the race, but NEL's will be switched around. ???

S2: This will just incur a 4-hour penalty since the team member didn't follow Roadblock instructions properly.

Jimmer:
Are teams allowed to mingle during the Pit Stops or are they sequestered from each other?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version