Author Topic: S22:Ep1 "You're Looking at the New Leader of Your Tri" Challenge Info & Spoilers  (Read 11436 times)

Offline s1

• RFF Frantic Poster
So far a title other than Redemption Island has not been released for Ep. 1.  So for now we'll go with RI and change as more info becomes available.  Thanks for the title Prophet

This thread is for all info pertaining to Ep. 1.  Spoilers, vidcaps, promos, etc.   All discussion is welcome.  Let's make this a great Survivor season.  

Spoilers

Black Whale from sucks says Stephanie Valencia & Phillip Sheppard will be the 1st ones voted out of their tribes.
missyae from skills (formerly of sucks) says Stephanie will be voted out week 1

more to come as it becomes available
« Last Edit: February 12, 2011, 07:03:15 AM by s1 »

Offline s1

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: S22:Ep1 "Redemption Island" Challenge Info & Spoilers
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2011, 03:56:33 PM »
Dream Team Challenge
« Last Edit: February 16, 2011, 02:18:34 PM by s1 »

Offline jerseydude

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • It’s Friday, Friday Gotta get down on Friday
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2011, 09:20:30 PM »
Immunity Challenge is the pushing the stairs task. Survivors push stairs, cutting the ropes, and the solving the puzzle.

http://truedorktimes.com/s22/spoilers/e1/ic.htm
The Amazing Race TV Stars- Marc and Rovilson (Currently 1st)
Victor\'s Amazing Race- Mooyou and Jerseydude (Currently 5th)
RFF Amazing Race Season 2- Redskevin88 & Jerseydude (Eliminated 4th)
Mooyou\'s Amazing Race- Tammy and Victor (Finished 2nd Place )

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2011, 09:50:54 PM »
We don't think there is a reward challege per se....
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Prophet

• TarKonian Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • ∞∞
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2011, 02:05:13 PM »
Physics alone is not enough.

Those who forget history are sure to repeat it.

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2011, 04:18:02 PM »
Wow! Good Job Prophet! You've been hitting all these quotes!!

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Press release:

THE CASTAWAYS DISCOVER A FIRST-EVER, GAME-CHANGING ELEMENT OF REDEMPTION, ON THE SEASON PREMIERE
OF "SURVIVOR: REDEMPTION ISLAND," WEDNESDAY, FEB. 16

Former Castaway Russell Hantz Joins the Zapatera Tribe and
Former Castaway "Boston" Rob Mariano Joins the Ometepe Tribe

"You're Looking at the New Leader of Our Tribe" — Former castaways Russell Hantz and "Boston" Rob Mariano, alongside 16 new castaways, learn that after elimination they will have an opportunity to return to the game with the introduction of "Redemption Island."  Meanwhile, one castaway is not shy about revealing their "top secret" past to gain the trust of their tribe, on the season premiere of SURVIVOR: REDEMPTION ISLAND, Wednesday, Feb. 16 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
O M G. The Tribal Council is CRAZY.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
Doesn't it seems WEIRD that (the name) Natalie is considered a weakling again? :meow:
« Last Edit: February 16, 2011, 08:05:10 PM by Joab »

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
Kristina, is in deep hot **** right now. :groan:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
It's never good to be the first conniver in any discussion about voting out another player.. (I'm behind right now.. so we'll see if I'm right.) LOL
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
Kristina, Francesca and Philip.. that's what happens when you get TOO SCHEMING right at the start.

Rob is right. They're such amateur players! :lol:

I'm starting to fall in love with Rob. The TC confrontation with Kristina... I'M GLAD KRISTINA DIDN'T GIVE THE IDOL. At least this woman had some brains. If you give the Idol away you're SCREWED. Everybody will MOST DEFINITELY VOTE for you.

:lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
OMG what a great season opener! :jumpy:

Philip is one PARNOID  :hides guy!  he couldt STFU for his own well being! but it was hsterical to see him blunder francesca name over and  over

and poor francesca all alone now for a few days! 

definately loving the twist!! and I want philip gone!!  :waves:

Kristina  should have known as a fan of the show  if u find the HI u keep it for as long as u can. :groan:

Big Bold Moves dont work out of the gate!

Kristina just :killme:   her game!
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
Philip "former" anything  means nothing! :lol3:

he totally shot himself in the foot!  :colors

he IS a loose cannon!

he's :toast 

:lol:

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
Right now Philip and Kristina are as toast as a toast. :lol3:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
As I said, it's never good to be the first conniver. Kristina is :toast  I'd go so far as to say... burnt :toast :ftwr    And Phillip won't be far behind. :lol:
« Last Edit: February 16, 2011, 08:40:11 PM by TexasLady »
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
this is gonna be a fun couple of weeks! :yess:

If the O team loses next week they'll send Philip out cuz they know Kristina has the HI so they may as well keep  her and the HI out in the open. she cant do any harm now so why waste the vote!

and let francesca kick Philips :ass: all thru Redemtion island for a spot back! :lol:

hmm it will be fun to see if the Z team looses next week and who they send to RI. I think Francesca has an advantage at RI cuz she will have territorial strength behind her while the next one willl have defeated attitude.

OHH I'm loving this! :hearts:

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
Am i the only one who actually LIKES KRISTINA? She's damn smart.. but she just chose the wrong person to share the info with a dumbass egoistic player by the name of Philip. (:;) (:;) (:;) (:;) (:;) (:;)

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
I'm watching the episode now actually.. Francesca cracks me up.. i'm glad this is not the last we will see of her i hope she gets to stay another week on RI!!

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
Okay, Kristina is damn smart. But HER PRIDE to VOTE OUT Rob, who happens to be one of the greatest player ever to play the game.. led to her downfall. If this season had no Rob and Russell.. Kristina might have owned this game. She is like the mix of Rob and Russell. Rob because she's strategic and Russell because DAMN IT.. she is the SECOND PERSON ever to find a HII without a DAMN CLUE. :duno: :duno: :duno:

Offline Cocoa

• RFF Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Am i the only one who actually LIKES KRISTINA? She's damn smart.. but she just chose the wrong person to share the info with a dumbass egoistic player by the name of Philip. (:;) (:;) (:;) (:;) (:;) (:;)

I liked her since pre-show Joab.  :hearts: :<3
Currently on hiatus. If you need to urgently reach me, you can send me an email :D

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
She's good. But i think she didn't play a social game. Why would you be anti-social and go against like 7 other players of your own tribe? She's a good strategist, which is not surprising as she is a lawyer.. but are all lawyers so egoistic and full of themselves always?? :groan:

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
haha I loved this episode,

I really like Stephanie now, Russel picked the girl that mayy bite him in the a$$.

Kristina, is a good player, but I think shes playing too hard wayy to early

Phillip  :COLE: like srsly no one cares you pretend to be some fbi agent thing *rollseyes*

Offline 2old4tech

• RFF Full Member
.. but are all lawyers so egoistic and full of themselves always?? :groan:

Not always. :lol:

But I'm really looking forward to seeing more of this guy:

http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,24479.0.html

http://www.ew.com/ew/video/0,,20354695_20340298,00.html?bcpid=75296524001&bclid=740050213001&bctid=742108991001
scroll down in the Flash frame to see his interview with Dalton Ross.

Offline Ruth

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • With all your heart!
Kristina is what I'd call trying too hard and being too smart for her own good. I'm sure a hundred other people in her shoes would want to get rid of Rob ASAP. But not at the first episode! This guy has played Survivor a whopping 3 times, he has a lot to offer to the game. Why not make use of what he has for the benefit of the tribe first, then vote him off before the merge? What's more, he's a darn physical player. Ometepe has already lost their first challenge because of their inability to match up to the other tribe physically. Getting rid of Rob would be extremely detrimental to the tribe. And because Rob's so strong, he might very well win the challenge on Redemption Island and return anyway. I think Kristina was being too individualistic here.

I do kind of like Kristina, I admire her drive. But her being overly driven has put a huge target on her back. She's totally alienated herself from the major alliance of her tribe. And that does not bode well at all. I thought that she should have tried to weasel herself into Rob's alliance instead of trying to depend on her HII the very first episode. Even if she'd managed to save herself then, she'd still be on the outs and get voted off really soon.

And did I mention that Philip totally pissed me off. When I watched his interview, I thought that he'd be a nice, mild guy. Boy how wrong was I! This guy is a crazy volcano, you never know when he's gonna erupt and give all your secrets away. Poor Kristina, she trusted the wrong guy. I hope he gets voted off soon and never returns to the game... Hee.

On a side not, I love how everyone cheered when Rob was brought in to join the cast right at the beginning. And when Russell came in, everyone's faces fell. Look how popular Russell is! Lol.
TAR 26: Hayley and Blair` Mike and Rochelle` Jelani and Jenny`
Survivor 30: Jenn` Joe` Hali` Sierra`
AI 14: Jax` Clark` Joey`