Archive > Survivor Spoilers

S22:Ep1 "You're Looking at the New Leader of Your Tri" Challenge Info & Spoilers

<< < (5/6) > >>

Cocoa:

--- Quote from: Joab on February 17, 2011, 10:19:08 AM ---Am i the only one who actually LIKES KRISTINA? She's damn smart.. but she just chose the wrong person to share the info with a dumbass egoistic player by the name of Philip. (:;) (:;) (:;) (:;) (:;) (:;)

--- End quote ---

I liked her since pre-show Joab.  :hearts: :<3

Jobby:
She's good. But i think she didn't play a social game. Why would you be anti-social and go against like 7 other players of your own tribe? She's a good strategist, which is not surprising as she is a lawyer.. but are all lawyers so egoistic and full of themselves always?? :groan:

Reilly Queens:
haha I loved this episode,

I really like Stephanie now, Russel picked the girl that mayy bite him in the a$$.

Kristina, is a good player, but I think shes playing too hard wayy to early

Phillip  :COLE: like srsly no one cares you pretend to be some fbi agent thing *rollseyes*

2old4tech:

--- Quote from: Joab on February 17, 2011, 11:44:45 AM ---.. but are all lawyers so egoistic and full of themselves always?? :groan:

--- End quote ---

Not always. :lol:

But I'm really looking forward to seeing more of this guy:

http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,24479.0.html

http://www.ew.com/ew/video/0,,20354695_20340298,00.html?bcpid=75296524001&bclid=740050213001&bctid=742108991001
scroll down in the Flash frame to see his interview with Dalton Ross.

Ruth:
Kristina is what I'd call trying too hard and being too smart for her own good. I'm sure a hundred other people in her shoes would want to get rid of Rob ASAP. But not at the first episode! This guy has played Survivor a whopping 3 times, he has a lot to offer to the game. Why not make use of what he has for the benefit of the tribe first, then vote him off before the merge? What's more, he's a darn physical player. Ometepe has already lost their first challenge because of their inability to match up to the other tribe physically. Getting rid of Rob would be extremely detrimental to the tribe. And because Rob's so strong, he might very well win the challenge on Redemption Island and return anyway. I think Kristina was being too individualistic here.

I do kind of like Kristina, I admire her drive. But her being overly driven has put a huge target on her back. She's totally alienated herself from the major alliance of her tribe. And that does not bode well at all. I thought that she should have tried to weasel herself into Rob's alliance instead of trying to depend on her HII the very first episode. Even if she'd managed to save herself then, she'd still be on the outs and get voted off really soon.

And did I mention that Philip totally pissed me off. When I watched his interview, I thought that he'd be a nice, mild guy. Boy how wrong was I! This guy is a crazy volcano, you never know when he's gonna erupt and give all your secrets away. Poor Kristina, she trusted the wrong guy. I hope he gets voted off soon and never returns to the game... Hee.

On a side not, I love how everyone cheered when Rob was brought in to join the cast right at the beginning. And when Russell came in, everyone's faces fell. Look how popular Russell is! Lol.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version