The Amazing Race International Versions > TAR Asia

ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!!!(TARA5 INFO)

<< < (12/14) > >>

Dom:
For all of you fans of Allan Wu's puns, you'll be delighted to know that he just began a Facebook post with the word: 'Wureka!'

He also says:
'Still no official word or update on the next season of TARA, but there is definitely buzz swirling for the greenlight to go ahead with a third season of TARCR. Hopefully, things will align up nothing short of Amazing to make both races happen again next year! I'll definitely let you know once anything becomes official'

franz_manu:
are you guys ready????!!!  :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo:

i am ready!!!

you guys definitely know what i am talking about!!!

Air:

--- Quote from: kevin2012 on August 02, 2011, 11:23:07 AM ---it hurts me to say this *sarcasm*, but I think TARA is officially dead, it's obvious TARA3 had a MASSIVE budget cut, it's obvious, really, and we had to wait nearly 2 years for the next season, which seems to run on the same budget as TARA3. Now apparentely there's no season this year, they can't keep making seasons every two years, the gap is too large.

I predict TARA's death

--- End quote ---

You and the rest of the universe.  :res:

topaz:
This might be a bad news for the fans of TAR Asia.  It seems that AXN Asia will not renew their season for TAR Asia and they'd already franchised another hit reality show in the US called The Apprentice and this might be a replacement on TAR Asia. :(

And here's the website: http://www.axn-asia.com/programs/theapprenticeasia

Theo:

--- Quote from: topaz on November 23, 2012, 10:45:10 PM ---This might be a bad news for the fans of TAR Asia.  It seems that AXN Asia will not renew their season for TAR Asia and they'd already franchised another hit reality show in the US called The Apprentice and this might be a replacement on TAR Asia. :(

And here's the website: http://www.axn-asia.com/programs/theapprenticeasia

--- End quote ---
:torche :torche :torche I hope it will be renewed one day, therefore I could join.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version