The Amazing Race International Versions > TAR Asia

ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!!!(TARA5 INFO)

<< < (4/14) > >>

Jobby:
TARA has bad edit and of course, I think one of the worst TAR seasons ever was TARA 2.. locations wise it was the best of the 4 Asia season.. but honestly, the teams were so uneven in terms of their performance and made it a total snooze fest. Bad casting, I would say?

But.. TARA is us asians hope of joining the race. Hopefully there's still a season five. :(

Cocoa:
kevint2005, I absolutely agree with your post (I only read it now!) and every single line you posted. It was in fact, 100% bullseye! :jam: :jam: :jam: :jam: :jam: :jam:

(Though I have to correct Jess and Lani are magazine models here -- they have a semi-celebrity status here.)

Jobby:
kevint2005,

Sad to tell you. Michelle is a mactor too. She's a model and commercial actress. She's now based in Philippines.. Manila I think for an acting career.

But, I do have to say that AD and Fuzzie and Adrian and Collin were no mactors. I think they must put semi-mactors on the show to make sure people from countries like Philippines/Thailand/Malaysia watch the programme. That's where most of their ratings come from. They don't really care whether the Singaporean team is a mactor team or not because I think they get less than 500k viewers here anyway for the show. :lol:

GreenNegg:

--- Quote from: Joab on July 10, 2011, 01:31:47 PM ---kevint2005,

Sad to tell you. Michelle is a mactor too. She's a model and commercial actress. She's now based in Philippines.. Manila I think for an acting career.

But, I do have to say that AD and Fuzzie and Adrian and Collin were no mactors. I think they must put semi-mactors on the show to make sure people from countries like Philippines/Thailand/Malaysia watch the programme. That's where most of their ratings come from. They don't really care whether the Singaporean team is a mactor team or not because I think they get less than 500k viewers here anyway for the show. :lol:

--- End quote ---

That is true, but I feel that we should have less mactors and more real people who are equally interesting. I'm pretty mad that they hardly consider applications/casting calls(I know some of them do). I'm deeply disappointed.

@Kevint2005, I have to agree with what you said. They need to travel OUT OF ASIA MORE OFTEN.

WalterC:
I'm still waiting for this version to make a visit to the US.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version