Author Topic: Dennis & Erika ~Eliminated  (Read 7026 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Dennis & Erika ~Eliminated
« on: June 26, 2004, 06:15:21 PM »

Dennis & Erika met while they were in college at New York University. She was the Resident Assistant in charge of his floor, and it was completely against the rules for her to date the dorm residents. They found their way around this by booking a trip to Italy together, even though they barely knew each other. Their relationship progressed and they eventually got engaged, but Dennis broke off the engagement after Erika went skydiving naked. As Dennis describes it, "I thought I was dreaming, but no, here comes my future wife floating through the air with nothing on but socks and sneakers and a naked instructor strapped to her back."

Dennis & Erika's relationship has been through a lot. Six months after they started dating, Dennis saved Erika's life by pulling her free from a vicious dog attack. After that, Erika knew that she was in love.

In order to prepare for THE AMAZING RACE 5, Dennis & Erika worked out and trained by running in low-oxygen chambers. They say despite their broken engagement, they teamed up to do the Race "to see if we could handle the pressure of high-stress, intense situations." Erika says they are the perfect Team because "we know how to play a cutthroat game fairly and ethically."
« Last Edit: July 13, 2004, 10:20:42 PM by puddin »

Offline Snickers

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I'm Back
    • Rachael Speaks
Re: Dennis & Erika "Once Engaged"
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2004, 09:59:34 PM »
Wow, their niceness cost them the game.  They tried hard, and seemed really understanding.

Later,
Snickers
Snickers
Did you miss me?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2004, 10:12:32 PM »
NO NO they were one of the favs to win.. :'( :'( :'(...lol..I picked them to come in first tonight..what do i know  :P

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2004, 09:26:23 AM »
That taxi cost them the game.  I do think it is funny that a couple of them just asked for the butcher to call them a taxi.

Offline Bathfizzy

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV
Re: Dennis & Erika ~Eliminated
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2004, 12:44:24 AM »
Yeah, definitely them giving up the taxi cost them the game.  But like Erika said, she is glad she found out he wasn't a jerk.  I thought they would have gone farther.  I was hoping the father/daughter team would be knocked out.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2004, 12:57:57 AM »
Hiya Bathfizzy... :)_{}  I liked Dennis too..he was a cutie pie  ..I actually thought they would win the race ..

Offline Bathfizzy

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2004, 01:28:38 AM »
Hi Puddin, glad to see you are on.  I am just doing a catchup as I have not been on once again.  It is nice having these recaps.  I like to thank you for all the new smilies.  They are great.  But what happened to your number of posts.  Did you lose them? ?:)?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2004, 02:07:24 PM »
They are great.  But what happened to your number of posts.  Did you lose them?

Naw..I asked Rob to lower them to 100 .....were having a challenge to see who could stay ahead of me in posting..thats all ..
As for the smilies you can thank Rob..he did a wonderful job updating the board..its a nice change ..
Its great to see you here Bathfizzy..I hope all is well with you and your beautiful family  O:) Don't be a stranger to much..we miss you lots .. :)_{}