Author Topic: extream make over  (Read 2603 times)

Offline tory

• RFF Frantic Poster
extream make over
« on: January 29, 2011, 10:57:02 AM »
i dont realy watch this show ... but i will soon they filmed an episode in my city and r doing move that bus sunday. i don't know when it will air yet but i will keep any one intersted posted.. my son has friends who r on the crew and well the city has been all a buzz..there have been severl articals in the va pilot, u can read on line, va beach va..
tv junky needs help!!!!!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
Re: extream make over
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2011, 12:56:15 PM »
How neat Tory! (Glad to see you back posting again!) Could you go take some photos for us, like the bus and the house?  :tup: :wohoo:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline tory

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2011, 05:23:44 PM »
i am in south carolina right now i was going to try to make it bk but i'm not home sry no pic from me :(
tv junky needs help!!!!!

Offline tory

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2011, 05:56:01 PM »
becaus i haven't been home in a few monthes i was not in stocker mode lol.. any way i got on it today the house was demoed today and there is vid up. i googled home maker over in va beach. and the house is in my ZIP CODE  :wohoo: but i am not huuuu!!!! i think the move that bus part will b near my birthday.. and i am stuck in sc.. :jam: :jam: :'( :'( just when i did not think i could b more home sick...
tv junky needs help!!!!!

Offline tory

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2011, 07:08:30 PM »
so day tree and they r building the house they r doing move that bus on sat. i just talked to my sister the streets r closed near the house but they r doing shuttle's on a realy nice bus from lynn haven mall u bring food for the food bank and get to tour the sigh by bus. so my sister took my grandbaby girl's on the bus tour a few min ago , my 3 yr old g-baby told me every thing including how the bus had no seat belts lol..
sence my sis had the 2 babys by her self and i am the potog normaly she did not get any pic's yet... but i was happy my g-babys told me all about it..if u google extream make over home edition in va beach there r pic's and vids up now.. my city is on it..
tv junky needs help!!!!!