Author Topic: Jim & Marsha ~ELIMINATED  (Read 4637 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Jim & Marsha ~ELIMINATED
« on: June 26, 2004, 06:23:00 PM »

Jim & Marsha are a father-daughter Team from Jacksonville, Florida. Jim, who is married to Marsha's mother, Linda, is a helicopter pilot who spent 23 years in the military, including a tour in Vietnam. As a military family, they were fortunate to have had their primary residence in Jacksonville for many years, but they have also spent two years living in Germany. Marsha is a law student at the University of Florida College of Law. She said that as a child she was an ugly duckling, but transformed herself when she became an NFL cheerleader for the Jacksonville Jaguars and also posed for the cheerleaders' calendar.

Jim & Marsha believe that this experience will give them the opportunity to work as partners rather than father and daughter. Marsha says she hopes this will force her dad to view her in a different light. Jim says they are excited about competing in THE AMAZING RACE 5 because "it would be a chance of a lifetime, especially for someone like me, who has never won a thing in his life!"

« Last Edit: July 23, 2004, 01:05:09 AM by puddin »

Offline Bathfizzy

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV
Re: Jim & Marsha "Father-Daughter"
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2004, 01:18:43 AM »
They could be interesting to watch as they sound like they would be competitive and argue over which is better.  But what do I know.....