Author Topic: EP 7 East Coast SHOW updates and commentary **please read the rules**  (Read 45898 times)

Offline Chateau d If

• Captain of the Obvious
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Feel the Bern
Re: EP 7 East Coast SHOW updates and commentary **please read the rules**
« Reply #150 on: April 11, 2011, 03:47:54 PM »
I was incredibly disappointed in Kent and Vyxsen. It is fair to trick Gary, although I think that strategy can comeback to bite at a u-turn. There is no rule to be nice to your competitors.

The pushing of the old guy out of the Tut Tut seemed mean and cruel.  I thought they were better people/racers then that.

From the "What you didn't see on TV department"

Probably the guy in the Tut Tut was sleeping off a hangover there.   The driver was (astonishingly) not aware of him being in there.  They had to wake him up.  They tried the nice way to ask him to get out.  He needed additional encouragement to liberate the seat.    :lol:
« Last Edit: April 11, 2011, 07:56:05 PM by Chateau d If »
Bernie Sanders:  "We only go around once, we may as well make history as we go around."
Hold Me Closer Bernie Sanders

Offline coolio

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #151 on: April 11, 2011, 05:43:25 PM »
Joab, you need to update your avatar. R/C need to be Black & White.  :'(

jiajia12

« Reply #152 on: April 11, 2011, 05:59:47 PM »
I am happier now,after seeing christina's wedding photos,she looks so happy and wonderful,She will be very happy in the future with Azaria,hope their come back to the race one day. I am sure TAR couldn't past these story oppoturnity :<3 :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :<3

Offline TheAmazingRace4Ever

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #153 on: April 11, 2011, 08:10:51 PM »
I am happier now,after seeing christina's wedding photos,she looks so happy and wonderful,She will be very happy in the future with Azaria,hope their come back to the race one day. I am sure TAR couldn't past these story oppoturnity :<3 :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :<3
May I asked, could you send me a link to those wedding photos?  :(
Go Sam & Renae ,  Tyler & Nathan, Alana & Mel, and Jeff & Luke!♥

jiajia12

« Reply #154 on: April 11, 2011, 08:43:27 PM »
May I asked, could you send me a link to those wedding photos?  :(

removing the link

She's already a winner :hearts: :hearts:
« Last Edit: April 11, 2011, 08:57:46 PM by georgiapeach »

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #155 on: April 11, 2011, 08:59:23 PM »
I have removed that link to private photos until I can confirm that they are okay to post here. Please do NOT give it out until then. Thanks.
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #156 on: April 11, 2011, 09:41:01 PM »
I have removed that link to private photos until I can confirm that they are okay to post here. Please do NOT give it out until then. Thanks.
Could you please tell me why? because I never got a chance to see them, i barely logged on and there gone

Offline redwings8831

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #157 on: April 11, 2011, 09:42:52 PM »
Could you please tell me why? because I never got a chance to see them, i barely logged on and there gone

Because you're not aloud to link to private photos. And if they are copyrighted by someone else, then it is illegal.

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #158 on: April 11, 2011, 09:44:52 PM »

Because you're not aloud to link to private photos. And if they are copyrighted by someone else, then it is illegal.
Oh okay, because i never got to see them  :lol3:

jiajia12

« Reply #159 on: April 11, 2011, 09:50:29 PM »
were not stealing them.they have water mark on them anyways. its just a adobe slides.I mean if he put it on the website for people,than he must want people to view it   :umn:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #160 on: April 11, 2011, 09:53:48 PM »
This is a very private moment, and I can tell you that we will NOT publish racer's private and personal photos without their permission. I know we all wish them both well and much joy as they start their lives together, but we were not invited to the wedding. :lol:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.