Other Great Reality Shows > New & Upcoming Reality Shows

Take the Money and Run

<< < (5/6) > >>

Plaidmoon:
Last night's episode was another disappointment. What kind of loser gets so caught up with his story telling and the nice woman listening to him, that he completely spills the beans about where they hid the money? Without even being pressed much about it?  :groan:

The hiders also wasted over half of their time trying to hide the case on the roof of a building when they had no ladder and no immediate hope of getting inside the building to access the roof. Their eventual solution of hiding the money with a realtor friend seemed a good one at first glance. However, since they had a property listed for sale with the realtor and they had driven past the office, I think the cops would have eventually checked the realtor out even if the father had kept his big mouth shut.

I'll probably check out future episodes if I happen to be watching TV when it's on, but from the 2 or 3 episodes I've seen, Take The Money And Run isn't very good and needs quite a bit of tweaking. Or at least better casting.

Here's a link to interrogator Paul Bishop's blog. He has some occasional insights about episodes of the show.
http://bishsbeat.blogspot.com/

SuperTux:
Since this show sucks, I'd like to see ABC cancel it and resurrect the Mole.

SuperTux:

--- Quote from: Plaidmoon on August 31, 2011, 08:26:38 PM ---

I'll probably check out future episodes if I happen to be watching TV when it's on.

--- End quote ---

It's gonna be the finale next week...

Prophet:
The show doesn't suck but I agree with Plaidmoon, it needs better casting. I can't believe how bad people are at this. How hard can it be to hide it somewhere and then keep your mouth shut for two days? Instead out of five episodes we have had three contestants give up the answer :groan:

However if they only casted really smart people then the detectives job would be next to impossible. Why would they have ever thought to look in that guy's office if he had not told them where to look? There were hundreds of apartments and stores, etc. on their route.

So maybe it is a dead end idea.

SuperTux:
Raul, one contestant from EP1, told the fans on Facebook that there was a lot of things that didn't show in an episode. There must be many things that we can't know...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version