Archive > Survivor 22: Redemption Island

Fabio Arrested!

(1/5) > >>

RealityFreakWill:
'Survivor' Winner Jailed - Under the Influence

Judson Birza, the winner of "Survivor," season 21 in Nicaragua, was arrested Wednesday afternoon on suspicion of being under the influence of a controlled substance ... TMZ has learned.

Law enforcement sources tell us cops noticed Birza at around noon riding a skateboard in the street -- which is illegal.  They stopped Birza, noticed he was acting strangely, and determined he was under the influence.

Santa Monica police arrested Birza and took him to the station, where he was booked (see mug shot above) and jailed.

Birza was also booked for an unrelated DUI warrant as well as a probation violation.

He's currently being held on $37,000 bail.

http://www.tmz.com/2011/01/19/judson-birza-mugshot-under-the-influence-jailed-mugshot-jailed-dui-drugs-alcohol/

TexasLady:
OMG Fabio!   :ascared  What were you thinking!  :umn:

RealityFreakWill:
Update on Fabio: (click on link at the bottom of this post to view video)

"Survivor" Winner -- Outwit, Outlast, Outta Jail!

Judson "Fabio" Birza -- who won $1,000,000 on the most recent season of "Survivor" -- walked right out of jail and into a white stretch limo last night ... minutes after he was released from the Santa Monica police station.

As we previously reported, Birza was hauled to the slammer last night after cops arrested him on suspicion of being under the influence of a controlled substance ... while skateboarding.

Fabio told us, "Dude, this is such bulls**t ... I got treated like a baby."

Moments after he got into the limo -- Birza and his buddies popped a few Tecates to celebrate his newfound freedom. 

http://www.tmz.com/2011/01/20/judson-birza-fabio-survivor-released-from-jail-under-the-influence-video/

ugot2bekidinmeny:
TOO FUNNY!! cuz the cops in santa monica have nothing better to do??

Fabio use ur money to learn a few more words in the english language. DUDE was said ever 5th word at the i minimum! :lol3:

Reilly Queens:
I'm so shocked.

seriously Fabio, you would be in some trouble  :nono2: :naughty: if you didn't win the million. just sayin

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version