The Amazing Race > The Racers

TAR18: Jet McCoy & Cord McCoy (brothers/cowboys)

<< < (4/26) > >>

Dånooky:

--- Quote from: Joab on January 22, 2011, 07:30:47 PM ---
--- Quote from: DrRox on January 21, 2011, 11:33:18 AM ---
--- Quote from: The Prophet on January 21, 2011, 10:12:39 AM ---They deserved to win TAR 16.

--- End quote ---

Pretty similiar to TAR6 with Jon/Kris.........one tiny little mistake cost them the victory also.

--- End quote ---

I don't think they made any mistake, but rather.. Dan and Jordan outwitted them by getting to Business Class for free. (i remember?)

--- End quote ---
basically the cowboys' 2nd place was not technically their fault, Dan & Jordan just played their cards better.

redskevin88:

--- Quote from: Dånooky on January 23, 2011, 05:02:07 AM ---
--- Quote from: The Prophet on January 21, 2011, 10:12:39 AM ---They deserved to win TAR 16.

--- End quote ---

Pretty similiar to TAR6 with Jon/Kris.........one tiny little mistake cost them the victory also.

--- End quote ---

I don't think they made any mistake, but rather.. Dan and Jordan outwitted them by getting to Business Class for free. (i remember?)

--- End quote ---
basically the cowboys' 2nd place was not technically their fault, Dan & Jordan just played their cards better.

--- End quote ---

That, and two teams missed chances to U-turn them....

Competitor:

--- Quote from: redskooky on January 23, 2011, 05:39:33 AM ---
--- Quote from: Dånooky on January 23, 2011, 05:02:07 AM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

That, and two teams missed chances to U-turn them....

--- End quote ---

The Cowboys had an interesting race. Though I didn't like Carol and Brandy's attitude, they were right that the best strategic move for Brent and Caite would have been for them to U-Turn the cowboys. Also, don't forget that Jet and Cord were the last team at Seychelles but it was a non-elimination leg.

Jobby:
Jet and Cord made a hell load of mistakes on the leg they came in last but a NEL. They were lucky if not they would have been eliminated. And yup, Dan and Jordan played their cards better on the finale.

connayyy:
Kinda late but I wanted to say it anyway.  :lol: The cowboys aren't necessarily at fault for not moving up to first class for free. The reason Dan & Jordan were able to was because there was a flight attendant who took a liking to Dan and was able to do it for them. If Jet & Cord had found someone like that, they may have been able to do the same thing. So yeah, it comes down to a lot of things.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version