The Amazing Race > The Racers

TAR18: Jet McCoy & Cord McCoy (brothers/cowboys)

<< < (25/26) > >>

Flamant:
Actually, they had 4 chances: they were cast in TAR16, they came in last leg 7, they returned in TAR18, and came last Leg 1. And even with that they lost and came only in sixth place. I don't find them strong and I would prefer to see teams like Rontina or Margie & Luke return, who had "only" 2 chances, instead of them.

Peace, Love, TAR! :D:

--- Quote from: Flamant on December 08, 2011, 07:01:05 AM ---Actually, they had 4 chances: they were cast in TAR16, they came in last leg 7, they returned in TAR18, and came last Leg 1. And even with that they lost and came only in sixth place. I don't find them strong and I would prefer to see teams like Rontina or Margie & Luke return, who had "only" 2 chances, instead of them.

--- End quote ---

Speed Bumps don't count as chances, but part of the Race.....

apskip:
You are right, but in order to get a SpeedBump you must have a NEL. Flamant is obviously counting NEL, not SpeedBumps, in order to get from 2 "chances" to 4 "chances".

Peace, Love, TAR! :D:
Sorry, that was a typo on my part. I meant to say NEL.....

Jobby:
An NEL gives you another chance... :cmaslol

apskip, although I do agree with you we won't be seeing Cowboys anytime soon again, we must keep in our mind that CBS did invited Rob to play Survivor 4X and Amazing Race X2. :cmaslol

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version