The Amazing Race > The Racers

TAR18: Jet McCoy & Cord McCoy (brothers/cowboys)

<< < (3/26) > >>

Jobby:
They do, but any team who won TAR deserved it because seriously, it's the last leg that seriously matters. As much as it sucks to have a few winning teams that i do not like/hate.. but they did win and that's the fact.. :(

Prophet:

--- Quote from: Joab on January 21, 2011, 10:23:39 AM ---They do, but any team who won TAR deserved it because seriously, it's the last leg that seriously matters. As much as it sucks to have a few winning teams that i do not like/hate.. but they did win and that's the fact.. :(

--- End quote ---

It is true that the final leg is entirely different from the rest of the Race, like the playoffs are to the regular season. Jet and Cord just didn't grasp this concept, while Dan and Jordan did.

DrRox:

--- Quote from: The Prophet on January 21, 2011, 10:12:39 AM ---They deserved to win TAR 16.

--- End quote ---

Pretty similiar to TAR6 with Jon/Kris.........one tiny little mistake cost them the victory also.

Jobby:

--- Quote from: DrRox on January 21, 2011, 11:33:18 AM ---
--- Quote from: The Prophet on January 21, 2011, 10:12:39 AM ---They deserved to win TAR 16.

--- End quote ---

Pretty similiar to TAR6 with Jon/Kris.........one tiny little mistake cost them the victory also.

--- End quote ---

I don't think they made any mistake, but rather.. Dan and Jordan outwitted them by getting to Business Class for free. (i remember?)

AmazingRace:
Yup. Dan came up with the idea and asked the flight attendant to be moved up to First Class before landing.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version