The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

Sequestorvilles/Elimination Stations

<< < (2/5) > >>

DrRox:

--- Quote from: theschnauzers on January 18, 2011, 11:33:04 PM ---
--- Quote ---Kris Buehler
--- End quote ---

So Jon and Kris (TAR 6) finally tied the knot. Didn't know that. I remember hearing they were finally engaged, but not that the wedding had taken place. (Still one of my favorite TAR teams, btw.)

And I was glad to help you get this started; although trying to remember this particular set of details up to ten years later is tough, let me tell you!

--- End quote ---

I might have assumed to much, but Jon and Kris have a joint facebook page and Perkins isn't on it. They don't live in Scottsdale anymore either.

It is pretty funny, but the people I sent inquires to and thought would answer, didn't respond back. People I didnt think would respond, answered back almost immediately. One just never know. You and Tammy Gaghan were the best help. One very respected winner took about 3 days to respond and then gave me the wrong town. LOL  He was in the right country, just said a town on the opposite side of the country. I sent inquires to about 3/4 people on each race, well all except for TAR8. Tammy answered right back, just as you did. The hardest thing was finding out their last names so I could find them on Facebook.......but it was fun looking.

Sandra1991:

--- Quote from: Kandace_KML on January 18, 2011, 04:24:35 PM ---Wow, I never knew Portugal was so popular with TAR  :lol:

--- End quote ---

Me neither and I'm from Portugal! LOL

G.B.:
>DeadBump<

Any updates to this list? Does anyone perhaps know any for foreign editions?

DrRox:
TAR 18 was in Thailand.....so I will edit the list. I guess it is time to start sending inquiries out again and try to update to TAR 22.

georgiapeach:
No need for inquiries. I have the last sequesters and will be glad to share them...ONCE I am sure they are not being used again. ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version