Archive > Survivor 22: Redemption Island

Survivor 22 Discussion **no spoilers**

<< < (3/3)

Jobby:

--- Quote from: Cocoa on February 17, 2011, 10:56:54 AM ---I really really really like Kristina ever since pre-show. It sucks to see her amazing moves get raped by Phillip.
Same goes to Francesca. Phillip is a big retard. Ugh.

And that Tribal Council was one of the best openers. I really did not expect it (although I should because of Phillip's unstableness) at that time. And it hurts to see Kristina heartbroken about this.

Kristina for the win please. And Francesca, please survive Redemption Island! :'(

And oh! One more thing. I really did not like the opening spiels of Jeff. First, it sounded pitchy, vocally-edited. Second, they didn't talk about the Redemption Island which they should have done because it would be a major twist. Third, the way they introduced Rob and Russell was also not glam for me. BUT BUT the Tribal Council really made up for it. ;)

--- End quote ---

The best season opener... nothing beats SAMOA!!!!!

TexasLady:
It was the best opening ever and I believe THE best ever Tribal Council.  :lol: 

BamBam:
Survivor Fans REJOICE!  What a great show that was!  There are some real characters and when you add Rob and Russell into the mix, this should be a really good season.   :wohoo:

Kiwi Jay:
Actually really surprised! And to think this was considered the 'B' Cast to Nicaragua! Best 1 hour opener ever, me thinks. HvV was 2 hours, so did have time to expand and tell more stories!

Jobby:

--- Quote from: Kiwi Jay on February 17, 2011, 03:06:50 PM ---Actually really surprised! And to think this was considered the 'B' Cast to Nicaragua! Best 1 hour opener ever, me thinks. HvV was 2 hours, so did have time to expand and tell more stories!

--- End quote ---

We didn't really see what happened at the other tribe, it was more of Russell and his girl and the others trying to be weary of him. :lol3:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version