Author Topic: Survivor: Redemption Island - Russell Hantz  (Read 19764 times)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Survivor: Redemption Island - Russell Hantz
« on: January 10, 2011, 12:30:48 PM »

Since this is a non spoiler section, we'll let CBS have their fun and not reveal the identiy here. But of course, the two "mystery" guests are widely known in spoilers. :lol:
« Last Edit: January 13, 2011, 09:57:44 PM by georgiapeach »
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
Re: Survivor: Redemption Island - ??? (Mystery 2)
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2011, 02:06:22 PM »
It has been confirmed by CBS!  :tup:\

Video Link http://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor/video/?pid=vL7VLkrAxJOV3pgtkjq1SrmxwRBGBXVk
since I called "Mystery 1" Rob this one shall be Russell

Russell

Russell Hantz (38)
Current Residence: Dayton, Texas
Previous Seasons: "Survivor: Samoa" and "Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains"

Russell Hantz was a first time castaway only 2 years ago, but has quickly become one of the most notorious villains to every play Survivor. He returns to SURVIVOR: REDEMPTION ISLAND more prepared than ever before. "I'm ready for this. I'm more ready for this than I ever have been."

As a self-made millionaire who built his business by working hard, speaking his mind and stepping on anyone who got in his way, Russell will do anything to win the game of Survivor. He is known for back-stabbing his allies, lying and cheating, but he is proud of his title as a villain. "The image that I have as a villain, thatÂ’s fine with me because this is how I play the game." Only time will tell if this strategy will pay off or if once again he will come up short.

What does he think of SURVIVOR: REDEMPTION ISLAND? "It's gonna be history. Survivor history!"

also sidenote: I wonder if someone will burn his new hat   :lol:

Offline Cocoa

• RFF Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Survivor: Redemption Island - ??? (Mystery 2)
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2011, 06:14:59 PM »
Is that a new tattoo? "Keep Hope Alive!" :lol:

Go Russell! :hearts:

---------

WAVE 03
Detour

:blkfade:

You cannot be "the very best" and achieve your Pokemon dreams alone without the help and support from friends and people whose roles are vital to keeping the Pokemon world safe and healthy.

It's now time to celebrate two of the most dedicated characters as teams experience firsthand their daily life as public servants. The choice:

In Jenny, teams join Officer Jenny and the police force in keeping the Pokemon world safe. Using various modes of transportation (including Officer Jenny's signature motorbike), teams must patrol the area hunting and tracking down illegal activity by Team Rocket. Once teams have tagged enough criminals, Officer Jenny will hand them their next clue.

JENNY DETOUR TASK: Below is a map (which I created myself) depicting a typical route in the Pokemon game. Each square is a 4x4 pixel on the map, and each square depicts one type of terrain: either a field, water, road, forest, or mountain. Bridge squares show both water and road.

TERRAIN TYPES
Field
Water
Road
Forest
Mountain
Bridge

Starting from one of the signposts on the map, your mission is to reach the other two signposts and then return to where you started using various types of transportation.

MODES OF TRANSPORTATION

Drive
a Motorcycle

Drive Officer Jenny's police motorcycle to move 1, 2, or 3 road squares.

Gallop
with Rapidash

Gallop with Rapidash to move either:
  • 1, 2, or 3 field squares
  • 1 or 2 forest squares
  • 1 square onto a mountain

Fly
with Pidgeot

By using Pidgeot's Fly move, you can now jump from a field square
to another field square that is (exactly) five squares away in the same column or row.

Glide
with Gligar

Glide with a Gligar to be able to jump from a mountain square to a field square
that is (exactly) three squares away in the same diagonal line.

Surf
with Lapras

Lapras' Surf will take you 1 or 2 water squares.

The available moves that may be made with each mode of transportation are limited in number and will be indicated further below.

MOVEMENT RULES
  • When you use a Drive, Surf, or Gallop, every part of the move has to be made onto a square of the appropriate type of terrain that shares a side (and not just a corner) with the square that you are coming from. You may have begun the move from any kind of square. TOO-LONG-DIDNT-READ VERSION: When using Drive, Surf, or Gallop, you can only move to an adjacent square.
  • If you move using Gallop, your move must be made entirely onto squares of a single type (field, forest, or mountain) and NOT a combination of them.
  • Squares that contain signposts are counted as field squares (for Gallop purposes). Signpost squares CANNOT be used as the start and end squares for travel via Fly, or as an end square for travel via Glide. Reaching a signpost square ends a Gallop move.
  • Squares that contain bridges are considered both road and water squares, and so may be traveled by either Drive or Surf.

For this task, always start from the top-most signpost, visit the other signposts (in any order you wish, though it matters which one you visit first...), then return to the top-most signpost. You must perform all the listed moves. If you think you are right, create a 13-letter password by appending all the first letters (G for Gallop, GL for Glide, D for Drive, F for Fly, S for Surf) of all the moves in the correct order. Use this password to unlock the mystery message found below.

This is a TIMED task. To show the map (with THREE signposts) and the set of transportation to use for this task, click this link below. Your time will end once you have followed the instructions inside the encrypted message also found below.

LEG 02-02A: JENNY DETOUR

-----BEGIN INFOENCRYPT.COM MESSAGE-----
Encryption-Info: null
Key-Info: null
Decrypt-URL: https://www.infoencrypt.com

GTW96W/cOEFxCFEDTodywGKkJ48IkwihGvbEzLgnWtq3hJXia95B3tGARlM6v8o7hibvPjCJ2Sxn
X6VuH9UfJKByzmKlhn0971R4/VwbypVRvzMuoFKjIuZL3rUjCtv9ivK/tQjZ0q23vBwbnkf8PVd/
MJvfJ81zHOLPa+G7KPGtg9V5KhAgJmQg2LzKwcz7qyeFwFHbT+NNAkU/1LtSH33ZopQaveoNQKRL
cfYrWHUxpwEOa6Fy8J2eXKsKcExZN6ifQwyt/UzYk6+Qj6evpFMWiozP6O25pTuGg7JyX8lOX2Ng
An+pbO8pSSp2MDZLu0l4UdmTeovRuFN3CTdtbixARucl3R5gwvNBcDejXADs+UJc8CzpCE2U4eSo
P/VghTz6mNBII2x/rQWXl23XjaMm2xBPjZElM3Yd3EPyjgHUj7mDO0Ge9bFZmSDw4KoKh73PTg9w
cWo76VHpYUQIMHfzpWLAD35Y88g6ROwcBlQ=
-----END INFOENCRYPT.COM MESSAGE-----

EXAMPLE SOLUTION:
Given:
FIVE (5) Gallop with Rapidash
THREE (3) Drive with Officer Jenny's Motorbike
TWO (2) Surf with Lapras
ZERO (0) Fly with Pidgeot
TWO (2) Glide with Gligar

Mission: Travel from A4 Signpost to J4 Signpost and then back again.

Steps:
1. From A4: A3-B3-C3 (using Drive)
2. From C3: D3-E3-F3 (using Drive)
3. From F3: F4 (using Gallop)
4. From F4: I1 (using Glide)
5. From I1: I2-J2 (using Surf)
6. From J2: J3-J4 (using Gallop) REACHED SIGNPOST; NOW RETURN
7. From J4: I4-I3 (using Gallop)
8. From I3: H3-G3-F3 (using Drive)
9. From F3: E3-E4 (using Surf) VIA A BRIDGE
10. From E4: D4 (using Gallop)
11. From D4: A7 (using Glide)
12. From A7: A6-A5-A4 (using Gallop)

Password formed:
DDGGLSGGDSGGLG

MORE EXAMPLES (FOR MOVES):
Given the same map above, and assuming your character is at Square I2. You can make the following moves:
  • Drive - From I2, You can Drive via H2 -> H1 or H3
  • Gallop - From I2, you can Gallop via I3 -> I4. You can also gallop via I1 -> J1.
  • Fly - You cannot Fly since you are not in a Field square
  • Surf - You can Surf via J2 or I2 -> H2 -> G2
  • Glide - You cannot Glide from I2 since you are not in a Mountain square

Given the same map above, and assuming your character is at Square J7. You can make the following moves:
  • Drive - You cannot Drive from J7 since there is no road beside you
  • Gallop - From J7, you can Gallop via J6 -> J5. You can also gallop via I7 -> I6.
  • Fly - You can Fly via J7 -> E7 (which is exactly 5 squares away)
  • Surf - You cannot Surf from J7 since there is no water beside you.
  • Glide - You cannot Glide from J7 since you are not in a Mountain square

Again, same map. If you are at Square G4, you can:
  • Drive - You can Drive via G3 or H4
  • Gallop - You can Gallop by climbing one mountain square via F4.
  • Fly - Although you are on a Field square, you cannot fly and land on B4 since it is a Forest square.
  • Surf - You can Surf via G5.
  • Glide - You cannot Glide from G4

:update:
There is only ONE solution for this task. But in the extremely rare event that you found another solution, please PM me. However, you run the risk of uncertainty. That's why you must try finding the one solution that I have.

In Joy, teams join Nurse Joy in the Pokemon Center in keeping the Pokemon world healthy. Injured Pokemon are rushed to Pokemon Centers to heal and recuperate. In this task, they must properly identify the shape, size, and color of the ailing Pokemon. When all statistics have been properly gathered, Nurse Joy will hand teams their next clue.

JOY DETOUR TASK: Who's that Pokemon? Help Nurse Joy gather attributes from Pokemon. You will be presented THREE charts: SHAPE, COLOR, and CRY. Your mission is to identify as many Pokemon as you can that have properties in EXACTLY TWO (not one, not three) sections.

Once you think you identified them all, arrange the list ALPHABETICALLY and use the FIRST LETTERS (in all caps) as password to unlock the encrypted message below, which will instruct you what to do next.

IMPORTANT NOTE: Only the first 151 Pokemon (Generation I) are used in this Detour task. You may use this list as reference:
https://veekun.com/dex/pokemon/search?move_version_group=1&move_version_group=2&move_version_group=7&sort=evolution-chain&introduced_in=1&in_pokedex=2 (though please ignore all Mega, Alolan, Totem versions)

This is a TIMED task. To see the three charts (10 Pokemon PER chart), click the link below. Your time will end once you have satisfied the conditions stated in the encrypted message, also found below. FOR THIS TASK, YOU WILL BE LOOKING FOR SIX POKEMON

LEG 02-02B: JOY DETOUR

-----BEGIN INFOENCRYPT.COM MESSAGE-----
Encryption-Info: null
Key-Info: null
Decrypt-URL: https://www.infoencrypt.com

Q4sC/bNDi1ta/fCy5QCxGm4Lhgtfg5E6wygv7YLmM0OrjKhLhf0+eFTRFDcKDnhWFMzvR2N/zMC3
ngWthAsJ79GSsutiRysUDbgSQW2Nvn26lBy7UFCj/IOcZrIDfxZv0aLLDP/eaDNm7D1w1dMoLjO7
nD8KgGN7ekCFWWaOSQWiZ7oyub86ihW3DQthN/5p+tJLN6/aYC/UEEwMV9SU+9pzNlgw5jxs5rcX
SGQcLqE=
-----END INFOENCRYPT.COM MESSAGE-----

EXAMPLE CHARTS:

COLOR

SOURCE: binarymuse.github.io/poke-colors/public

SHAPE

TIP: Use bulbapedia.com or Veekun pokedex to view images of Pokemon

CRY
01 - clyp.it/3hmnluy5?token=02c1c2cfefd5aa5d686d58625a8cab2b
02 - clyp.it/ewlmfrx5?token=3f9b37eb50a7f4808153b4d6b469a00b
etc etc
TIP: Use Veekun pokedex to hear each Pokemon's cry

EXAMPLE DERIVATION OF PASSWORD:
Assume you have this list of Pokemon that has two properties, arranged in alphabetical order:
- Bulbasaur
- Charmander
- Pikachu

Resulting password: BCP (make sure to write this in caps)

DETOUR NOTES (READ ME BEFORE STARTING TASK):

Just like the real TAR, you are free to decide which side of the Detour you'd like to perform, with the help of the preview instructions of the challenge. Make sure to read the instructions carefully, discuss with Cocoa if you have questions.

The Detour task will take longer time to complete, so make sure you allocate at least an hour. Do NOT start the task if you are not yet ready (e.g. too much distractions, internet connectivity, laptop fully charged etc etc)

If you are ready, click the link of the Detour side you want to do. As always, your timer will only begin when you click the 'Submit' button in the form.

If you are stuck with the task and wish to SWITCH DETOURS, then go to the other detour's link and use the 'Submit' button. However, this will incur you 5 minutes worth of wasted time (spent in switching locations). This will be added to your total task time.

SCORING FOR LEG 02 DETOUR:
+ your total task time rounded to the nearest minute (includes Detour switches), capped to a maximum of 150 minutes
+ if total task time > 150 minutes, 4 * your rank in all players who exceeded 150 minutes

IMPORTANT NOTE: If you have exceeded the maximum time of 150 minutes, please don't lose hope. You are still graded by how quick you perform the detour. Solve it as soon as possible.

The PAUSE is available for this Detour.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2018, 01:39:35 AM by Cocoa »
Currently on hiatus. If you need to urgently reach me, you can send me an email :D

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Re: Survivor: Redemption Island - Russell Hantz
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2011, 09:58:16 PM »
Rob and Russell

RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2011, 04:14:38 AM »
Am i allowed to point a middle finger in this thread? :res:

Offline Coutzy

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Is it really that time again?
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2011, 04:22:26 AM »
Once again, Russel will get to prove himself as the greatest survivor ever by coming second.

I for one hope this time he learns that the way he plays is great for making the final, but he will never win by going about it the way he does.

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2011, 06:20:43 AM »
Once again, Russel will get to prove himself as the greatest survivor ever by coming second.

I for one hope this time he learns that the way he plays is great for making the final, but he will never win by going about it the way he does.

haha I hope he just gets the booted out  :boot:

Offline Coutzy

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2011, 06:26:30 AM »

Why? He's the perfect villain, and he knows it. He plays for it. He's like a wrestler who badmouths the city they are playing in just so the fans will hate him. He plays his part well, and I respect him for that.

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2011, 06:29:28 AM »

Why? He's the perfect villain, and he knows it. He plays for it. He's like a wrestler who badmouths the city they are playing in just so the fans will hate him. He plays his part well, and I respect him for that.

I explained much more why in Rob's thread

Offline Coutzy

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2011, 07:19:49 AM »
I do not care how far he goes, but please. let him outlast RUSSELL!!!! :knuckles:

This doesn't really say why, and it was the only post I could find that mentioned him.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2011, 08:07:05 AM »

I find Russell fascinating. I hadn't thought about it with this perspective, but you are right Coutzy, he is playing the role of the bad wrestler and he's done pretty well both times. He should have won in his first survivor. Has he learned anything from the last two Survivors, that's the question for me.
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Coutzy

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #11 on: January 14, 2011, 08:12:08 AM »

I find Russell fascinating. I hadn't thought about it with this perspective, but you are right Coutzy, he is playing the role of the bad wrestler and he's done pretty well both times. He should have won in his first survivor. Has he learned anything from the last two Survivors, that's the question for me.

I don't think it will matter,  the problem both he and Rob will run into this season is that they are playing with people that in all liklehood watched Samoa and HvV. They'll all be stuck on either "Russel/Rob is a hero" or "Russel/Rob is a jerk" and I don't think playing alongside them will change that.

That, and he genuinely believes that he has played the perfect game both times, only to be shot down by bitter jury members that don't respect Survivor and how it should be played (In the gospel according to Hantz, at least)
« Last Edit: January 14, 2011, 08:16:18 AM by Coutzy »

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #12 on: January 14, 2011, 08:36:21 AM »
Thus the twist that MIGHT allow Rob and Russell to last longer because of Redemption Island. It won't be, 'Let's vote Rob/Russell out and be done with them.' they will have to deal with them again as the castoffs battle on the island. Russell has established that he is ruthless if he perceives someone is a threat so do you want to be on his radar?

I only vaguely recall how Rob played in his first season, in his last season he was excellent in the challenges but I felt he wasn't playing 100% but of course he will this time. This should be a fascinating Survivor for the viewers.
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline DrRox

• A Simple Traveler
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Black holes are where God divided by zero!!!
    • My Favorite City
« Reply #13 on: January 14, 2011, 09:06:05 AM »
It appears to me from the photograph, that Russell has sort of "bulked" up. I dont remember him being particularly good at challenges, so he better hope he doesnt get to the Island. I will be fun to watch, that is for sure, whether you love him or hate him.
Matthew 7:15

Offline kiki

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #14 on: January 14, 2011, 10:22:21 AM »
I really liked Russel in Samoa and I think he should have won. In HvV he went overboard by trying to be the ultimate villain. I think the fact that those two seasons were shot back to back was a disadvantage for him because he didn't know the peoples' reaction to him from the first season and that lead him to become a little paranoid and very nasty in HvV thinking that was how the audience perceived him. He wasn't that good in challenges and I don't know if he could win the duels in Redemption Island. And of course as Coutzy said all depends if the other players consider him a hero or a jerk.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #15 on: January 14, 2011, 11:26:59 AM »
He may be the best Survivor villian that Survivor has found in many years. But i honestly don't care, i seriously just want to see a group of normal people who have not played Survivor before rather than this ____ who kept sticking on my TV screen.

First time if he doesn't win, he's not going to. Second time if he doesn't win, he's not going to. Third time he's on? He's STILL not going to win.

Offline theschnauzers

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • An original TARfly
« Reply #16 on: January 14, 2011, 10:34:36 PM »
I have absolutely no desire to watch any more Russell. None. Nada. Nicht.

He irritated me in both of his prior seasons, I don't he's even capable of playing the social game well, and he's going to be playing this season with a bunch of people who already know he can't play the social game well, that he lies to everybody, and that he cannot be trusted. So even if Russell comes to this season playing the social game netter, none of the others are going to trust anything he says or does for the long haul. Or at least, none of them should.

The less of Russell, the better. I would have preferred none at all.
-- theschnauzers

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #17 on: January 14, 2011, 10:51:22 PM »

He irritated me in both of his prior seasons, I don't he's even capable of playing the social game well, and he's going to be playing this season with a bunch of people who already know he can't play the social game well, that he lies to everybody, and that he cannot be trusted. So even if Russell comes to this season playing the social game netter, none of the others are going to trust anything he says or does for the long haul. Or at least, none of them should.

Amen.

Offline racing_sausageWI

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #18 on: January 15, 2011, 07:28:24 AM »
I really liked Russel in Samoa and I think he should have won. In HvV he went overboard by trying to be the ultimate villain. I think the fact that those two seasons were shot back to back was a disadvantage for him because he didn't know the peoples' reaction to him from the first season and that lead him to become a little paranoid and very nasty in HvV thinking that was how the audience perceived him. He wasn't that good in challenges and I don't know if he could win the duels in Redemption Island. And of course as Coutzy said all depends if the other players consider him a hero or a jerk.

I agree that in some aspects Russell had a disadvantage playing back to back, however, I also think it was an advantage as well.  He didn't get to see how his season played out, but neither did any of the 9 other villains.  IMO, had the other villains seen his previous game, he may not have lasted to the merge.  This is of course purely speculation and we will never know.

Offline phant0m

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I hate you all.
« Reply #19 on: January 15, 2011, 12:22:36 PM »

meh. he gets them ratings. so they'll milk him till hes done. it WOULD be hilarious though to watch when he'll finally meet someone who has the balls to vote him off and isnt alligned with a complete idiot *cough* tyson *cough*. id love to see his face when it happens (:

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #20 on: January 19, 2011, 08:17:16 PM »
They Released Russell's personal vid

Offline Peace, Love, TAR! :D

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #21 on: March 10, 2011, 02:48:04 PM »
I was reading some exit interviews from Russell, and he talked about how his daughter was going to come for a family visit if he made it that far. So, just out of curiosity, does anybody here know how old Russell's kid/kids is/are? 
"Like most things, it can be fixed by whipping a rock at it." --Courtney Yates; Survivor: China/Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #22 on: March 12, 2011, 07:59:22 AM »
Russell Hantz wants to sue his tribemates over contract violations (oh, the irony)

Russell Hantz’s elimination from Survivor Redemption Island has left him so mad that he’s threatening to sue his fellow contestants for violating the very contract that he explicitly violated on-camera, never mind accusations of spoiling the show.

In a post-eviction interview, Russell told Entertainment Weekly, “I would have never thrown a challenge. Never. I should sue every single one of them because in the contract it says you can’t throw challenges!”

This is so incredible I don’t know where to begin, and I wish someone would have called him on this bull****. First, contestants’ contract is with CBS, not each other—although perhaps there’s some complicated legal argument that could be made about his chances being affected by their rule-breaking. But that would be laughed out of court, because, and second, is Russell seriously threatening to sue someone over violating the same contract that he violated in multiple ways, starting with the prohibition of “criminal damage” of private property, which is grounds for expulsion?

Third, unless it has recently changed, the Survivor rule book says nothing about throwing challenges. It simply says contestants “must participate” in challenges; it does not say they have to win, or try hard, or not use a strategy that results in their loss. Finally, this is from the man who revealed confidential information about two seasons to a message board poster. Seriously, does he have such little self-awareness that he can’t possibly see how absurd his lawsuit threat is? Even if it’s a joke, it draws attention to his own rule-breaking, which is dumb.

As to those spoilers, Russell continues to deny that he was responsible, and says Jim Early made it up, ignoring all of the evidence, primarily the dismissed lawsuit. Then again, Mark Burnett denied knowledge of a lawsuit his own company filed, so I don’t expect any honesty out of anyone associated with this story.

When Dalton Ross asked Russell explicitly about the e.mail messages from hantztankering that spoil parts of the show, Russell denies it not by refuting the evidence, but by using ad hominem attacks about Early’s weight:

“I did not do anything like that. That’s what pisses me off about all this stuff. I don’t like to give it any kind of credit whatsover, because every time we talk about it, it gives this guy credit, like ‘Oh, my name has been said.’ We’re talking about some fat ass sitting in tighty-whities eating Cheese Puffs and hollering, ‘Momma, where’s my pot pie?’ That’s who we’re talking about here.

In his interview with Reality TV World, he again ignored the question and said, “I’m getting so sick of trying to defend myself on this matter because all we’re doing here is trying to give this guy what he wants — whoever he is. You know? It’s stupid. If anyone knows me, they know I’m not like that. So, I don’t even like to talk about it anymore. That guy’s name will never come out of my mouth, because he wants it to.”

Just in case you don’t already think he’s delusional, Russell also said that sabotaging his own tribe in Samoa was different from his tribe throwing a challenge in Nicaragua: “Okay, what I did was strategic. I sabotaged my tribe to make them weaker because then you can control the way they feel and you can control the way they think. Let me tell you, that’s strategic play.”

Meanwhile, Russell suggested in multiple interviews that he will be back on TV soon. “I’ve got some interesting things about to happen,” he told EW. “So I’m not a Survivor whore. I don’t want to be considered a Survivor whore like Rob. I’m surprised he ain’t been on Big Brother yet. Those three: Survivor, Amazing Race, Big Brother. That’s a Survivor whore. I want my own show! That’s what I want. And trust me, I got bigger and better things coming.”

Trust him, really?

http://www.realityblurred.com/realitytv/archives/survivor_redemption_island/2011_Mar_10_russell_sue_tribe
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #23 on: March 12, 2011, 10:21:35 AM »
Just in case you don’t already think he’s delusional, Russell also said that sabotaging his own tribe in Samoa was different from his tribe throwing a challenge in Nicaragua: “Okay, what I did was strategic. I sabotaged my tribe to make them weaker because then you can control the way they feel and you can control the way they think. Let me tell you, that’s strategic play.

Meanwhile, Russell suggested in multiple interviews that he will be back on TV soon. “I’ve got some interesting things about to happen,” he told EW. “So I’m not a Survivor whore. I don’t want to be considered a Survivor whore like Rob. I’m surprised he ain’t been on Big Brother yet. Those three: Survivor, Amazing Race, Big Brother. That’s a Survivor whore. I want my own show! That’s what I want. And trust me, I got bigger and better things coming.”

:wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: *imagine me pointing my middle finger at Russell here*

Just tell me, how is voting you out...NOT STRATEGIC PLAY? I would love to see this f**king troll sue his tribemates and make a fool out of himself. I HOPE CBS DON'T PUT HIM ON ANYMORE SURVIVOR PLEASE. Otherwise i'll just boycott the entire season.

And he better not come back again for another season, since he said he's not a Survivor whore. Hello Russell, you want your own show? That makes you as much as, if not.. a much bigger whore.

Sorry i'm so just so pissed about it.. this guy SUCKS. SUCKS BIG TIME. THANK YOU TO HIS TRIBE FOR GETTING RID OF THIS OLD TROLL FROM MY TV.

Offline bostonfan

• RFF Jr. Member
  • dont do the crime if you can't do the time
« Reply #24 on: March 13, 2011, 09:07:12 AM »
I was reading some exit interviews from Russell, and he talked about how his daughter was going to come for a family visit if he made it that far. So, just out of curiosity, does anybody here know how old Russell's kid/kids is/are? 

I thought she was young. Like grammer school.  Unless he has an older daughter too

poor kids