Archive > Survivor 22: Redemption Island

Survivor: Redemption Island - Rob Mariano

<< < (2/3) > >>

georgiapeach:
Rob and Russell

Jobby:
Why will SURVIVOR: REDEMPTION ISLAND be different? "I feel like I have done my best every time I played and I have always done what I said I was gonna do. I mean, I played this game three times. A lot has gone wrong every time. I’m hoping that this time I can make something go right."

:res:

I can't wait to see him crash and burn for the forth time.

Reilly Queens:
I do not care how far he goes, but please. let him outlast RUSSELL!!!! :knuckles:

chill_sd:
I brought this over from Russell's thread, since it's about Rob:

--- Quote from: TexasLady on January 14, 2011, 08:36:21 AM ---I only vaguely recall how Rob played in his first season, in his last season he was excellent in the challenges but I felt he wasn't playing 100% but of course he will this time. This should be a fascinating Survivor for the viewers.

--- End quote ---

Rob had a handle on what was going on in his first season, but he just couldn't convince some of the others.  In fact, Vecepia, the eventual winner was one of Rob's closest allies early on.  After Rob left, she got Kathy, Pappy and Neleh to understand what was going on and they ended up the final 4.

This was a very interesting season if you ever get a chance to watch it (Marquesas, Season 4).

Peace, Love, TAR! :D:

--- Quote from: Kandace_KML on January 14, 2011, 06:25:39 AM ---I do not care how far he goes, but please. let him outlast RUSSELL!!!! :knuckles:

--- End quote ---

Agreed!!  :hearts:  :lol:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version