Author Topic: Survivor: Redemption Island - Julie Wolfe  (Read 4677 times)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Survivor: Redemption Island - Julie Wolfe
« on: January 10, 2011, 10:57:53 AM »

JULIE

Name (Age): Julie Wolfe (50)
Tribe: Zapatera
Current Residence: Oceanside, Calif.
Personal Claim to Fame: Winning the World Championship Outrigger Canoe Race in 1996 and 1998. The race is 41 miles long from the Island of Molokai to Oahu.
Inspiration in Life: All of the U.S. Soldiers that are away from their families defending our country and our freedom.
Hobbies: Outrigger canoe paddling, stand-up paddling and motherhood.
Pet Peeves: Laziness and bullies.
3 Words to Describe You: Hard-headed, outspoken and spoiled.
SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: Ashley from Survivor China. She was a strong outspoken woman whose mouth got her voted off the first episode.
Reason for being on SURVIVOR: To win a million dollars and make a better life for my daughters. I want to be a role model for my girls to show them they can achieve their goals and dreams.
Why you think you'll "survive" SURVIVOR: My experience as a firefighter has made me mentally and physically strong.
Reason why you think you will be the sole SURVIVOR: I'm very likeable. I think I can outwit the other contestants to vote off people other than me.

« Last Edit: January 11, 2011, 12:19:41 AM by georgiapeach »
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
Re: Survivor: Redemption Island - Julie Wolfe
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2011, 09:12:11 PM »
Like GREATEST MOVE EVER!!!! GLAD SHE WAS THE PERSON WHO SENT RUSSELL'S PIMPLE FILLED ARMPITS TO REDEMPTION ISLAND!!!!!!!