Author Topic: Survivor: Redemption Island - David Murphy  (Read 4036 times)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Survivor: Redemption Island - David Murphy
« on: January 10, 2011, 10:37:04 AM »

DAVID

Name (Age): David Murphy (31)
Tribe Designation: Zapatera
Current Residence: West Hollywood, Calif.
Personal Claim to Fame: I'm very proud of what I've accomplished professionally. Thus far in my career, I've been able to work on a number of very interesting and challenging cases.
Inspiration in Life: I've actually looked up to a variety of people for different reasons at different points. I've learned a lot of life lessons.
Hobbies: Sports, hanging out with friends and watching TV/movies.
Pet Peeves: I can't stand stupid people. If we could criminalize stupidity, I think the world would be a better place.
3 Words to Describe You: Intelligent, thoughtful and sarcastic.
SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: I'd like to think I'd be myself and be original.
Reason for being on SURVIVOR: This is a once in a lifetime experience.
Why you think you'll "survive" SURVIVOR: Nine times out of 10, when I walk into a room, I am the most intelligent person there. I'm here to win. I don't care about screwing someone over. I don't care about deceiving people and I don't care how I'm perceived at the end. I'm not going to have a static approach to this game.
Why you think you will be the sole SURVIVOR: In my eyes, I'm flawless. A significant part of my job is selling myself - making myself more appealing than my client. I do it because it's fun. I like the challenge. I like having the odds stacked against me and trying to find a way to win. This is a game; I didn't come to get second place.

« Last Edit: January 11, 2011, 12:35:52 AM by georgiapeach »
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline coolio

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Survivor: Redemption Island - David Murphy
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2011, 01:16:57 PM »
Wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too cocky. No way he's gonna do well. "9 times out of 10 I'm the smartest person in the room" and the worst quote of all. "My pet peeve is stupidity" HAHA. loser.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2011, 01:03:27 AM »
I think every Survivor needs a guy like him to be voted off so that the viewers will be happy. Maybe he said all that just so that the producers will pick him to be on the show? Then give a 360 degrees change? :lol:

Probably not though. We shall see!

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2011, 07:29:55 AM »
Sprint video, with thanks to survivorphoenix!

RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.