Archive > Survivor 22: Redemption Island

Survivor: Redemption Island - Ashley Underwood

(1/2) > >>

georgiapeach:

ASHLEY

Name (Age): Ashley Underwood (25)
Tribe: Ometepe
Current Residence: Benton, Maine
Personal Claim to Fame: Spending time abroad in Switzerland, playing basketball professionally and competing in the Miss USA competition.
Inspiration in Life: My Momma. She raised four kids while managing two businesses and has always been the perfect example of the most devoted wife and doting mother.
Hobbies: Basketball/sports, four-wheeling and helping out on the family farm.
Pet Peeves: I have a million pet peeves. A few of them are "know-it-alls," lazy and unmotivated people, slow drivers or movers in general, people that "chomp" when they chew their food, smokers' breath or just smoking period. The list goes on and on!
3 Words to Describe You: Feisty, competitive and athletic.
SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: I'm not like anyone but myself.
Reason for being on SURVIVOR: The million dollars and the chance to prove that I can do this.
Why you think you'll "survive" SURVIVOR: I'm strong, competitive, and athletic and I have the ability to think under pressure.
Reason why you think you will be the sole SURVIVOR: I'm mentally and physically strong enough to do this. I will do whatever it takes to get ahead. I'm a leader, but also able to work well with others if it proves to be to my own advantage. I'm not afraid to be a game changer. Bring it on!

Jobby:
Does it help if i'm a Carrie Underwood fan? :lol: :hearts:

north09:
I'd be shocked to not see her in the finals. Something about her I just love.

Reilly Queens:
She is one of my new favorites <33  :<3

TARdevotee:
I'll be rooting for her just because she originally applied to be on The Amazing Race! I guess I love the race too much that a little connection like this matters to me! And in that case, I will root for Mike too since he applied for the Race as well.  :tup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version