Author Topic: Survivor: Redemption Island CAST REVEALED!  (Read 8322 times)

Offline Cocoa

• RFF Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Survivor: Redemption Island CAST REVEALED!
« on: January 10, 2011, 09:03:31 AM »
The cast have been revealed.  :<3
« Last Edit: January 10, 2011, 09:22:34 AM by Cocoa »
Currently on hiatus. If you need to urgently reach me, you can send me an email :D

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Re: Survivor: Redemption Island CAST REVEALED! \m/
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2011, 09:08:48 AM »
On it!
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Cocoa

• RFF Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2011, 09:10:30 AM »
Can I help you in setting up the boards? Ok, not. Haha. :lol:
Currently on hiatus. If you need to urgently reach me, you can send me an email :D

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2011, 09:12:28 AM »
New video:

RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2011, 09:22:41 AM »
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline ZBC Company

• aka spoler
  • RFF Frantic Poster

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Re: Survivor: Redemption Island CAST REVEALED!
« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2011, 09:36:27 AM »
Please remember to take spoilers to the contestant spoiler board? Thanks guys.

http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,22579.0.html
« Last Edit: January 10, 2011, 11:18:54 PM by georgiapeach »
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2011, 12:20:06 PM »
Meet the Cast of Survivor: Redemption Island

Jeff Probst has explained the new rules about second chances and quitting for Survivor: Redemption Island – and now CBS is introducing the new cast. Well, almost: Two of the 18 contestants won't be revealed right away because they're previous players who will return for a chance to redeem themselves. But here are the other 16, who will be a part of two tribes – Ometepe and Zapatera – when CBS's Survivor returns to Nicaragua for the premiere of Redemption Island on Feb. 16 (8 p.m. ET):

• Andrea Boehlke, 21, former marine: "I've been raised on a farm my whole life," she says, "and I've been hunting since I was 12 and fishing and camping, so I'm not too worried about the elements."

• Mike Chiesl, 31, student: "The great thing about Survivor, though, is nobody's shooting at you," says the Iraqi vet. "I'll take that over going on deployment to Iraq any day."

• Matt Elrod, 22, pre-med student: "Out here when people feel alone and isolated," he says, "I have a warmth towards people that I think they'll respond to and want to keep me around and probably trust me."

• Ralph Kiser, 44, farmer: "I'll make you laugh your ass off," he says, "because I say things not proper."

• Francesca Hogi, 36, attorney: "There's a mean girl inside of me," she says. "I terrorized some girls in elementary school."

• Krista Klumpp, 25, pharmaceutical rep: "I competed for three years in the Miss Alabama pageant and then two years in the Miss Alabama USA pageant," she says.

• Kristina Kell, 46, law student: "I'm a complete package," she says.

• David Murphy, 31, defense attorney: "I think I'm going to have to start the game taking myself down a notch," he says. "It sounds awful to say it but I'm going to have but I'm going to have to bring myself down to their level."

• Grant Mattos, 29, yoga instructor: "[I played professional football for] the San Diego Chargers, the Denver Broncos and the Tennessee Titans."

• Stephanie Valencia, 25, waitress: "I'm always right even when I'm wrong," she says. "I always get my way just because I know how."

• Phillip Sheppard, 52, technology executive: "I have a terrific smile and when I really let it pop, you look at that smile and it disarms you," he says.

• Sarita White, 36, visual effects producer: "It's a good group," she says of her costars, "so that of course makes me excited but also like, what's the catch?"

• Natalie Tenerelli, 19, professional dancer: "Of course I'm going to use my girly instincts," she says. "I can be flirtatious and I hopefully will know when to stop."

• Julie Wolfe, 50, firefighter: "I'm newly divorced. I have 100 percent custody for two children and I'm paying alimony, I'm paying child support and my house is in foreclosure," she says.

• Ashley Underwood, 25, nurse: "I really think pageants get a bad rap sometimes," she says, "but in all honesty, it really takes a lot of mental toughness."

• Steve Wright, 51, former NFL player: "I played for the Cowboys, the Baltimore Colts, the Indianapolis Colts, the Los Angeles Raiders," he says.

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20456391,00.html

Offline theschnauzers

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • An original TARfly
« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2011, 09:14:05 AM »
From Yahoo and the Associated Press http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110113/ap_en_tv/us_tv_survivor

It's official -- Boston Rob and Russell return to Survivor.
-- theschnauzers

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2011, 09:29:32 AM »
Survivor: Redemption Island's Returning Contestants Revealed

They're baaack!

Earlier this week, the producers of Survivor announced the identities of 16 cast members who will compete on the upcoming season.

Now, in keeping with the season's theme – Redemption Island – they're revealing which former contestants will return for another chance at the show's $1 million prize.

Get ready for drama: Villains Russell Hantz and "Boston" Rob Mariano will face off again on the show.

"Having never been awarded the title of Sole Survivor, Hantz and Mariano return to compete for the $1 million prize and one last shot at redemption," CBS said in a statement. "They will each join a separate tribe of all new castaways at the start of the game, but it is the tribe who will ultimately decide if they will welcome the knowledge of an experienced veteran, or view these former castaways as a threat."

Redemption Island, which returns to Nicaragua and premieres Feb. 16 (8 p.m. ET) on CBS, will be the first installment of Survivor that allows players who are voted out a chance to return to the competition.

Instead of leaving the game completely, booted contestants will go to Redemption Island, where they'll live alone until someone else is voted out. Then, those two players will compete in a duel to determine which one stays and which one goes. The last person standing on Redemption Island has a chance to return to the game.

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20457108,00.html

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2011, 03:01:37 PM »
"They will each join a separate tribe of all new castaways at the start of the game, but it is the tribe who will ultimately decide if they will welcome the knowledge of an experienced veteran, or view these former castaways as a threat." 

Hence the idea of Redemption Island.. even if Russell or Rob are voted off, they still have an opportunity to come back. (And probably will!)  :snicker:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.