Author Topic: Most entertaining season from 1-9  (Read 7247 times)

Offline amazing race fan

• RFF Full Member
Most entertaining season from 1-9
« on: December 31, 2010, 10:47:16 AM »
Today I am going to watch a season of the amazing race. I wanted to know what season from 1-9 is the best? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Offline kiki

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Most entertaining season from 1-9
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2010, 11:32:01 AM »
I would recomend one of seasons 3, 5 or 7
Season 3 has Flo and Zac, the very competitive and quite annoing Tery and Ian and the funny and at the same time ruthless Ken ang Gerard, also the twin male models and of course the amazing trip from Portugal to Marroco through Spain with all the car problems.
Season 5 The competition between Chip/Kim, Brandon/Nichole and Colin/Christie, with Colin almost being arrested and of course the extremely annoing but entertaining Charla/Mirna.
Season 7 Ron/Amber and Uchenna/Joyce Need I say more? (Also the lovable and courageous older couple of Meredith/Gretchen.)

Offline Zvarri

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2010, 01:44:18 PM »
I highly recommend TAR5. It had the best locations, route, tasks, cast, and drama. I don't think any season can beat TAR5.

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2010, 01:54:44 PM »
I highly recommend TAR5. It had the best locations, route, tasks, cast, and drama. I don't think any season can beat TAR5.

I second that  :tup:

Offline Caelestor

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Chronology Synchronizer
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2010, 02:20:17 PM »
2,3,5,6,7 are all pretty good.
If you like BJ & Tyler, you'll enjoy 9.
1 for the actual clues and memorable moments, but the final 2 is pretty much decided after Leg 9.
4 has mostly good legs, but there are some atrocious ones.
Skip 8 if you don't want to watch family drama.

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2010, 02:22:26 PM »
Skip 8 if you don't want to watch family drama.

I actually Like Season 8 with the Paolos and the Weavers  :lol3: :lol3:

Offline CrazyMonkey

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2010, 06:38:43 PM »
I would easily recomend Season 5 because I feel it is the best season in the history of the show because of the locations, cast, drama (Colin vs Mirna, Mirna vs Everybody lol), suspense, final 3 etc. Lots of things were unpredictable about that season including the elimination order, non-elimination placement and everything else!!!!

I love that season and I think you will too!  B:) :colors

After that comes probably 6 & 3 but only watch 6 if you like bickering couples :)

Offline amazing race fan

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2010, 10:29:07 PM »
I watched the first episode of that season, but then I realized that I liked none of the teams , so I stopped watching it. The thing about me is that, I can't watch a season without having a favorite team. I don't enjoy it from a neutral standpoint. I have liked teams like Dustin and Kandice, James and Tyler, Toni and Dallas, but from watching the first episode I didn't like any teams. BTW,I hate Charla and Mirna, so I refuse to watch any more of season 5.

Offline Mug Costanza

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2010, 11:57:44 PM »
I'd recommend Season 2. It's probably my favorite season. I love the pace of it, the locations are fantastic, the tasks are wonderful, and it has easily the most exciting finish of the entire series. (Plus, my favorite team from the beginning won, so I'm pretty biased. :P)
"I defy you to come up with a better name than Seven!"
"Alright... how 'bout Mug? Mug Costanza!"

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2011, 02:53:36 AM »
You should continue to watch on Season 5. You'll grow to love some of the teams (like i did) and some may even become your all-time favourites. :tup:

Offline David

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Queen <3
« Reply #10 on: January 01, 2011, 09:06:37 AM »
TAR 5 for Karen & Linda. They deserved more than what they got.

Offline Weedy Spyze

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #11 on: January 01, 2011, 08:39:06 PM »
Well for me the most entertaining season out of these is 7, but 5 and 9 are close behind.

Offline smiley

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #12 on: January 01, 2011, 10:38:52 PM »
1 for the actual clues and memorable moments, but the final 2 is pretty much decided after Leg 9.

I actually quite liked season. I just got done rewatching. Did you know R&B and F&M left the 2nd thailand leg 5 hours before the other 2 teams arrived?

Offline DrRox

• A Simple Traveler
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Black holes are where God divided by zero!!!
    • My Favorite City
« Reply #13 on: January 12, 2011, 03:41:15 PM »
You should continue to watch on Season 5. You'll grow to love some of the teams (like i did) and some may even become your all-time favourites. :tup:

I will have to echo Joab on this. TAR5 started out slow...but it does build to a crescendo at the end. One of the few races that do. Plus TAR 5 led to a major change in the rules too.
Matthew 7:15

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #14 on: January 12, 2011, 10:57:06 PM »

I will have to echo Joab on this. TAR5 started out slow...but it does build to a crescendo at the end. One of the few races that do. Plus TAR 5 led to a major change in the rules too.

I remembered Chip and Kim, Charla and Mirna and Kami and Karli made a deep impression for me in the first episode. And i seriously hated Chip and Kim until the Egypt episode where they redeemed themselves. (Kami and Karli fan here, i love rooting for the underdogs) :)

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2011, 06:09:26 AM »

I remembered Chip and Kim, Charla and Mirna and Kami and Karli made a deep impression for me in the first episode. And i seriously hated Chip and Kim until the Egypt episode where they redeemed themselves. (Kami and Karli fan here, i love rooting for the underdogs) :)

Kami/Karli, Charla/Mirna, Linda/Karen <3333

</3 at Marshall/Lance

Offline kiki

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #16 on: January 13, 2011, 07:49:43 AM »

Kami/Karli, Charla/Mirna, Linda/Karen <3333

</3 at Marshall/Lance
On the other hand I'm a Colin fan. I think he was one of the most competitive, smart and resorful players in the whole of TAR (notice that I'm not saying anything about Christie she was just a baggage Colin had to carry)

Offline phant0m

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I hate you all.
« Reply #17 on: January 13, 2011, 09:30:24 AM »
season 5 is definately one of the best, along with seasons 7 and 2 (: mirna vs everybody was just hilarious to watch, and of course "my ox is broken" will go down as the greatesr TAR quote in history

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #18 on: January 13, 2011, 11:39:34 AM »
One of my favorite seasons I think, fabulous dramas, locations, and tasks. Plus Linda and Karen love!
« Last Edit: January 13, 2011, 11:51:24 AM by georgiapeach »
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #19 on: January 13, 2011, 02:16:28 PM »
One of my favorite seasons I think, fabulous dramas, locations, and tasks. Plus Linda and Karen love!

Linda and Karen FTW!!!  :hearts: :<3 :keeta:

Offline Oddarane

• RFF Full Member
  • Scandinavian Minister for the Amazing Race
« Reply #20 on: January 13, 2011, 05:25:59 PM »
1, 3, 5
\\\\\\\"The world is waiting for you. Good luck - travel safe - GO! - Phil Keoghan