What a great Survivor Finale

<< < (2/5) > >>

Jobby:
Jury votes for Chase:

Alina
Brenda
Holly
Jane

No.. i thought NaOnka voted for Chase and Holly for Fabio.

RealityFreakWill:

--- Quote from: Joab on December 20, 2010, 11:12:52 AM ---Jury votes for Chase:

Alina
Brenda
Holly
Jane

No.. i thought NaOnka voted for Chase and Holly for Fabio.

--- End quote ---

Fabio confirmed the votes in one of his interviews today is how I found out.

theschnauzers:
I started wanting to see Fabio as a possible winner when he was the first on Le Fluer to show signs of actually playing the game of Survivor. He played the fool brilliantly, making friends with everyone, staying out of entanglements, and by the time he started to win those ICs he was my pick to win.

It made for an interesting season.  As to the Redemption Island twist for next season, it reminds me more of (Real World/Road Rules) Challenges over the last few years.

bostonfan:
Very Happy that FAbio won  :cmas9 :cmas9 :cmas9

I think he played a great game and didn't have to hurt or backstab anyone to do it.

I was really surprised how close the vote was.  When Chase went ahead in the vote count I was like "oh NOOOO"
but then FAbio got the rest of the votes and won!!

I think it is great that Sash got no votes at all

I was surprised at how spiteful Dan was tho.  Where the heck did that come from? He did nothing but expected to win  :cmas12 I don't THINK so

After Jane went bat **** crazy out there I didn't think she would win viewers fav but she did. Okay, I can deal

Naonka was calm. How many people think she was drugged?? I sure do  :xmas49

Redemption island looks really weird. Not sure i'm going to like this but we'll see

Well that's it for this season.  Everyone have Happy Holidays and see you in Febrary :kisses

Jobby:
The viewers loved how she went "bat **** crazy" against a bunch of.... whatever. The only person who deserved to win besides Jane is Fabio and i'm glad it happened. I'm not a Fabio fan, but he's a deserving winner. :cmas16

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version