Archive > Survivor 21: Nicaragua

What a great Survivor Finale

<< < (4/5) > >>

Competitor:

--- Quote from: Joab on December 22, 2010, 10:28:22 AM ---It was a pretty bad season for me. Negativity throughout. Jane was the only reason why i kept on watching. When she got voted off, i fast forwarded through the finale.

--- End quote ---

They should have never done the age segregated tribes. That was a disaster from the get-go. Once they got past that mess, they adjusted somewhat nicely. I do agree about the negativity. NaOnka, two quitters, etc. really soured a lot of this season.

I was pleased with the final three though. I was glad to see three people who actually played the game. I was worried that Dan would "coast" into the final three, but he was voted out.

Speaking of Dan, what was the deal with his edit? He was basically a mute throughout the whole season until his remarks after being voted out and then in the tribal council. Dang.

TexasLady:
I hated the old versus the young, age segregated tribes. It was a strange season, people quitting, and I'm glad to see that if it ever happens again they won't be allowed to be on the jury.

Jobby:

--- Quote from: TexasLady on December 27, 2010, 10:38:41 PM ---I hated the old versus the young, age segregated tribes. It was a strange season, people quitting, and I'm glad to see that if it ever happens again they won't be allowed to be on the jury.

--- End quote ---

I think they will do a America's vote in future.. but still, the odds of 2 jury members ever quitting again in a season is zero.

And with this, i think they're definitely going with a 9 member jury in future... if they do 7.. they might be short of votes.

Puppet:
Just an interesting thought, if NaOnka and Purple Kelly were not allowed to vote, Chase would have won Fabio 4-3. :snicker:

bee1233:
I still can't believe they got a great vacation out of quitting the game.  What a great life lesson!  I'm so glad they have changed the rules. B:)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version