Archive > Survivor 21: Nicaragua

Survivor 21 EP 14 FINALE "What About Me?"

<< < (2/3) > >>

Ruth:
Wow! I thought that Fabio would win by a landslide, I totally didn't expect that it would be a 5-4 in the end. I didn't really see Chase getting any votes, so it was a huge surprise that he got 4. I'm pretty surprised that Brenda voted for him, I thought that she was utterly sick of him lol. I guess the reason Chase got that amount of votes was his strong appearance at the Final Tribal. To be honest, he impressed me with his strong answers, I thought that he was gonna be his usual wishy-washy self. So props to him.

I'm happy for Fabio winning, he honestly did not do anything to backstab anyone, and he was cool throughout the game. Although ultimately I still wanted Chase to win, it ended on a good note I guess.

Jobby:
Okay Fabio win. End of story. Chase got a shocking 4 votes, and another reason why i say final TC with the jury is VERY VERY IMPORTANT. Chase did well to convince Alina, NaOnka and Brenda to vote for him.

And Jane, winning the $100,000!!!!  :cmas9 :cmas9 :cmas9 :cmas9 :cmas9 :cmas9

I'm just so so so very happy that this season has ended. It has been a mental torture.

And i didn't expect myself to say this, but NaOnka was such a pleasure to watch on the finale. On the other hand, Dan... IS A R904TUWEFNWEJNWJEVN. I can't believe he said all those things. What a loser.

RealityFreakWill:
CONGRATULATIONS, FABIO, THE MILLION DOLLAR BOY!

Ruth:
Hmm... Was it just me or was Jeff cutting off almost everyone when they were speaking during the Reunion Show? I just had this feeling that he was just cutting in and not letting people finish what they had to say and regardless the reason, I thought that was pretty rude, hmm.

Jobby:

--- Quote from: Ruth on December 20, 2010, 02:25:26 PM ---Hmm... Was it just me or was Jeff cutting off almost everyone when they were speaking during the Reunion Show? I just had this feeling that he was just cutting in and not letting people finish what they had to say and regardless the reason, I thought that was pretty rude, hmm.

--- End quote ---

Thought it was rude.. but all those people are denial! We don't need to hear them talk at all. I think Jeff's favourite was clearly Jane last night.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version