Archive > The Amazing Race 18 Spoilers and Speculation

TAR 18 Elimination Station--Speculation/Discussions **may contain spoilers**

<< < (8/9) > >>

BK_amazing_race:
Theres no elimination station video up yet and I'm getting a little mad!  What if there is no elimination station this season!?

DrRox:
There is no "button" on the CBS site........so might just not get any ES this time.

DrRox:
This is kind of interesting........

--- Quote ---You've seen so many amazing countries through your experiences on the show. Where do you still want to visit and why? I know you mentioned Ireland on your CBS bios...
Luke: "Ireland! I still want to go there and visit Ireland to see where my family came from. I'd love to visit London - we got a little glimpse of the city when we connected through Heathrow Airport so I'd love to go back to London one day - it's a beautiful city. I would love to go back to Sydney and explore more and actually see real kangaroos in the wildlife!"
Margie: "Still Ireland. My grandparents are from there and I have cousins I have never met that live there so I would love to go some day."

http://www.digitalspy.com/ustv/s66/the-amazing-race/interviews/a311776/margie--luke-the-amazing-race-unfinished-business.html

--- End quote ---

I wonder if Luke is talking about Season 14 or Season 18.......they sure could have done BKK to LHR to GRU to meet all the other teams in Sao Paulo. Personally, I dont remember if the connected through London on the way from Austria to Siberia either.

apskip:
In AR14 teams leaving Bucharest flew through 4 different connecting points, Istanbul, Sofia, Munich and Frankfurt to get to Moscow to get from there to Novosibirsk.

TheAmazingRace4Ever:

--- Quote from: apskip on March 30, 2011, 09:13:45 AM ---In AR14 teams leaving Bucharest flew through 4 different connecting points, Istanbul, Sofia, Munich and Frankfurt to get to Moscow to get from there to Novosibirsk.

--- End quote ---
It was Krasnoyarsk  :doh:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version