Archive > The Amazing Race 18 Spoilers and Speculation

TAR 18 Elimination Station--Speculation/Discussions **may contain spoilers**

<< < (3/9) > >>

DrRox:
One of the places that apskip mentioned......the coast of Brasil is good choice.....fromSantos up to Rio de Janeiro is rift with possibilities........one place I am familiar with is Angra dos Reis....lots and lots of villa type places to rent....and somewhat easy access to GRU for flights to Miami.

DrRox:

--- Quote from: theschnauzers on December 18, 2010, 12:17:11 PM ---It wouldn't surprise me if the Elimination Station was in Brazil.  It'd be a new location, and with the lower exposure, it would be easier to hide the teams there before the return to the final destination city.

--- End quote ---

As apskip mentioned......it would be easy to get Amanda/Kris there......two basic routes....Sydney to Auckland to Buenos Aires to Sao Paulo........or Sydney to Auckland to Santiago, Chile to Sao Paulo.....

How would you get Mel and Mike there from Toyko.......JAL used to have a flight from Toyko to Rio/Sao Paulo.....through NYC....over the pole........you could do the same thing for Jamie/Cara......but do you think they would be seen in JFK???    I think maybe JAL stopped the JFK to GIG/GRU portion and only does some codeshares for that part of the flight. Outside Japan and the US......the highest concentration of Japanese people in the world is around Sao Paulo.......hence the reason for the JAL flights there.

Then probably two eliminations in India.....

Glamazon Racer:
I'm going with my gut feeling and speculating South-East Asia, perhaps even somewhere in China. Amanda & Kris can get to SE Asia from Australia pretty easily, as can Mel & Mike from Japan. Jaime & Cara were out in China anyway, and the fourth eliminated team would be sent home in India. Chances are, the fifth and final team to head to ES was also eliminated in India, so that would minimise costs. :noway:

The only problem with my theory is that teams were in Sao Paulo before heading to Miami. That makes me think it was in Brazil or anywhere else in South America. :ythat:

For me, the biggest possibilities are Asia and South America, but as I said earlier, it could be anywhere but Antarctica! :cow

--- Quote from: georgiapeach on December 18, 2010, 03:07:46 PM ---
--- Quote ---ES is not in Antarctica!  :cmaslol
--- End quote ---

Darn!! More Unfinished Business!! :lol3:

--- End quote ---

:cmaslol That's probably the only concrete information I can provide! :sab

DrRox:
Southeast Asia covers a lot of territory.......can you narrow it down to a country......as you did with Brasil.......What I am getting at.....ES has to be a place where you can load em all up and get them to Sao Paulo rather easily......right?

Caelestor:
Bangkok to Auckland to Buenos Aires/Santiago to Sao Paolo.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version