Author Topic: TAR 18 Ep 11 "This is where it ends" (Brazil and Florida) >>This is for BRAZIL  (Read 114848 times)

Offline Phat139

• RFF Not So Newbie
The photo finish statement is real!

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Amazing-Race-Finale-Keoghan-1032777.aspx
Wow, even Phil also loves the Cowboys too, he's even sure that his money will come to the Cowboys!  :hearts:
It's really really a disappointment that the Cowboys were eliminated... :'(
You did very well, Jet & Cord... You still smiled and showed respect to each other as a team, even when you were eliminated...
So... now go Gary & Mallory!! Win for the cowboys!!

Offline rtapp

• RFF Newbie
Now that we know most of this CBS is releasing it  :lol: There is some helpful stuff though:

"This Is Where It Ends (Brazil and Florida)"-- In Detour A, teams must mix and serve 100 caipirinhas, Brazil's national cocktail in order to receive the next clue on the two hour season finale of THE AMAZING RACE, Sunday, May 8 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

Performed by Gary and Mallory, Flight Time and Big Easy and Kisha and Jen and Zev and Justin?? No mention of the other detour option. ???

"This Is Where It Ends (Brazil and Florida)"-- In this Road Block, racers must dress in Carnivale costume and lead a Samba parade through the streets of Rio de Janerio. If the judge finds the Samba sensational, they will receive the next clue on the two hour season finale of THE AMAZING RACE, Sunday, May 8 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

Well, we know that Zev and Justin are doing something besides mixing drinks.  They might switch detours.  Can't sell worth a lick so they go make the drinks.  On the roadblock, I think Mallory could do this fairly quick  :hearts:  but Zev is gonna have problems.   :'(

This is my first time posting, and it may go without saying, but having some personal knowledge about Mallory I had to make a statement  in regard to the comment that Mallory "could do this fairly quick" when talking about the Road Block. She should absolutely own this! I choreographed some musicals she was in and with that aside watch videos of Ms. America she should have no problem leading a dance. 

Offline AmazingRace n00b

• RFF Not So Newbie
Now that we know most of this CBS is releasing it  :lol: There is some helpful stuff though:

"This Is Where It Ends (Brazil and Florida)"-- In Detour A, teams must mix and serve 100 caipirinhas, Brazil's national cocktail in order to receive the next clue on the two hour season finale of THE AMAZING RACE, Sunday, May 8 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

Performed by Gary and Mallory, Flight Time and Big Easy and Kisha and Jen and Zev and Justin?? No mention of the other detour option. ???

"This Is Where It Ends (Brazil and Florida)"-- In this Road Block, racers must dress in Carnivale costume and lead a Samba parade through the streets of Rio de Janerio. If the judge finds the Samba sensational, they will receive the next clue on the two hour season finale of THE AMAZING RACE, Sunday, May 8 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

Well, we know that Zev and Justin are doing something besides mixing drinks.  They might switch detours.  Can't sell worth a lick so they go make the drinks.  On the roadblock, I think Mallory could do this fairly quick  :hearts:  but Zev is gonna have problems.   :'(

This is my first time posting, and it may go without saying, but having some personal knowledge about Mallory I had to make a statement  in regard to the comment that Mallory "could do this fairly quick" when talking about the Road Block. She should absolutely own this! I choreographed some musicals she was in and with that aside watch videos of Ms. America she should have no problem leading a dance. 
yeah she was also on the dance team with my sister and cousin in high school.  I think she may have even been a captain one year.

Offline Lucybell

• RFF Full Member

Yes, assumed she had a lot of experience being that she is Beauty Queen.  Thought she would nail it right away!  Go Mallory!

:welcome: Rtapp!

Offline Lucybell

• RFF Full Member
Here a thumbnail...

Offline Prophet

• TarKonian Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • ∞∞
:welcome: to RFF, rtapp!
Physics alone is not enough.

Those who forget history are sure to repeat it.

Offline livingincm

• RFF Jr. Member
  • You'll see me in the amazing race soon!
So based on the promo we r extremely sure that zev/justin switched detour.
But one thing bout zev/justin is tt they make decisions fast. Like aft 5mins shaking tt thing they decided it was too diff. They wld immediately change the detour choice.

What worries me right nw is the way cbs showed the promo. Its telling us tt zev/justin is gg to be eliminated. Mm.
"Im sorry to tell you that you have been eliminated from the race" is the most horrible thing to hear on TAR haha :)

Offline Prophet

• TarKonian Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • ∞∞
Here's the picture CBS has on their homepage this morning:

Offline Phat139

• RFF Not So Newbie
LOL Jen is super worried..  :yess:
You did very well, Jet & Cord... You still smiled and showed respect to each other as a team, even when you were eliminated...
So... now go Gary & Mallory!! Win for the cowboys!!

Offline Lucybell

• RFF Full Member
LOL Jen is super worried..  :yess:

Jen is in a super amount of pain, not really worried I don't think.... LOL

Offline speedrace

• RFF Not So Newbie
The globes did miss the tram where all the others got on, so they probably need to catch up 15~20mins.

Offline Lucybell

• RFF Full Member
But one thing bout zev/justin is tt they make decisions fast. Like aft 5mins shaking tt thing they decided it was too diff. They wld immediately change the detour choice.

What worries me right nw is the way cbs showed the promo. Its telling us tt zev/justin is gg to be eliminated. Mm.

I am fairly sure that Zev & Justin switch detour options.  Mixing 100 drinks under shelter from the sun had to have been WAY better than trying to sell bikini bras on the beach in the hot sun... But you can't tell men anything...JK  LOL  :duno:
I think they quickly wised up.

The promo's, especially for the finale, can be shown out of context and can be, therefore, mis-leading.  As it stands right now, looks like Zev & Justin are out.  But what if... ???

Offline connayyy

• RFF Jr. Member

I agree that we're pretty sure that Zev/Justin switched Detours. But they don't seem to have made decisions that fast in previous episodes? Like in the two previous legs, they picked the harder Detour and still stuck with it the whole time.

Offline niro62

• RFF Newbie
IM sorry but my english not very well, but I expoes the final 3 fron the promo.
we can see in the pit stop of the final 4 that jen & kisha wearing a bkue shirts.
and than we can see in the wax challenge that kisha/jen wearing a black shirt.
what say the the wax chalange was on the leg of the final 3.
in the promo we can see on this callenge:
1) gary&malory
2)zev&justin
3) kisha & jen
and they are the final 3 and the next elimited team are: flight time& big easy

Offline Prophet

• TarKonian Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • ∞∞
:welcome: to RFF, niro62! It's alright if your English isn't very good! :js:

But I beg to differ with your analysis, since the promo shows the Trotters in Miami, yet Zev\Justin are not shown there at all.

Offline Lucybell

• RFF Full Member
IM sorry but my english not very well, but I expoes the final 3 fron the promo.
we can see in the pit stop of the final 4 that jen & kisha wearing a bkue shirts.
and than we can see in the wax challenge that kisha/jen wearing a black shirt.
what say the the wax chalange was on the leg of the final 3.
in the promo we can see on this callenge:
1) gary&malory
2)zev&justin
3) kisha & jen
and they are the final 3 and the next elimited team are: flight time& big easy

Welcome to RFF!! 

Flight Time and Big Easy did do the waxing challenge so it was in Brazil and the final 4.

Offline Prophet

• TarKonian Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • ∞∞
I believe what you see her wearing there is the tank/undershirt she was wearing all day:

Offline Lucybell

• RFF Full Member
Here is a screen cap from the promo and FT getting a waxin'...

Offline BayBay

• RFF Frantic Poster
Come on WRP really!!! using ticketing images from Leg 2...  :naughty:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
NICE catch!
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.