The Amazing Race International Versions > TAR Asia

The Amazing Race Asia 5: PRE-Race Speculation & News**SPOILERS**

<< < (19/40) > >>

Kamineko:
Based on the post on AXN Asia Facebook Fan Page here, it's clearly shown that Wonderful Indonesia is one of the sponsors.

So I think we might see Indonesia as both Starting Line and Finish Line this time. :cheer:

dryedmangoez:
Ooo! Look at that Asia-only Mat! hehe

Doesn't look like the actual Mat they'll use on the show, but it might be a clue lol
I don't mind an Asia-only route as long as it's all fresh Legs and tasks. Brand new locations and tasks even if the same usual countries. No recycling from other TARs.

And I think TARA can do that.  After all, it was TARA that came up with one of best Detours of all time (Pig or Jig lol) and the inexplicably repeated Trendy Connections RB lol

gamerfan09:
This isn't a wishlist or anything, but if they went to Kuala Lumpur, I really think they could recycle the TAR24 Detour at the Petronas Towers.

dryedmangoez:
Last day to apply!
Or not! lol
Pretty awesome seeing Zabrina in that new promo video: https://www.facebook.com/theamazingraceasia/videos/vb.119596574744348/1041317602572236/?type=2&theater

Lmh1988:
So insanely excited that Amazing Race Asia is finally returning. They had four really great seasons and I'm looking forward to seeing the fifth one so long in the making!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version