The Amazing Race International Versions > TAR Asia

The Amazing Race Asia 5: PRE-Race Speculation & News**SPOILERS**

<< < (12/40) > >>

BritishTARFan:
(Insert French Accent) 4 Years Later  :funny:

dryedmangoez:
Would be interesting to have TARA5 be a TARA All-Stars vs Local All-Stars (teams from TARPH, China, Vietnam) and work out deals to have the show air in the Philippines, China and Vietnam on the local TAR channels alongside the regular AXN broadcasts.

ilhamrizki:
Still waiting......

elthemagnifico:
TARA 5 is finally returned on late 2016...  <3333

filming maybe sometime on July (when the final casts are chosen)

dryedmangoez:
Ooo! I stlll want to see that Asia vs Local All-Stars hehe

I guess, if the first four seasons are to be examples, we'll have a fair share of local "celebs" again. 

It'd be great also to have teams from countries that have only had 1 team so far on TARA like Japan, South Korea and Sri Lanka. And of course other fresh countries that haven't had reps before.

Also, China is allowed to apply this season (were they not before?) so all the Chinese hopefuls who can't audition for TAR China (since they're not celebs hehe) can now go for TARA5.

It's been 6 years. It'll be very exciting to see how TARA5 will turn out with updated everything.  So much has changed in the TAR franchise since TARA4.  TARA was of course the first international version so all the other TARs were able to learn from them. 

I wonder if ActiveTV will still be involved in producing the show.  Though the images are all saying "An AXN Production."  I don't know if that means AXN/Sony will be the sole producers of the show rather than co-producing with someone else.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version