Author Topic: Amazing Race Asia What if?  (Read 12016 times)

Offline redskevin88

• RFF Frantic Poster
Amazing Race Asia What if?
« on: December 22, 2011, 04:43:16 AM »
Hey guys, I'm doing an Amazing Race Asia What if? thread. The next person who answers get to ask the next question and so on.

In Season 2 what if Terri & Henry had not fallen hours behind in Germany?

Offline ZouLy

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • RFF's TAR Indonesia Representative
Re: Amazing Race Asia What if?
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2011, 06:17:26 AM »

In Season 2 what if Terri & Henry had not fallen hours behind in Germany?

It seems a bit hard for me to determine the strength and the concentration for both of them during that leg... They look so tiring (and keep fighting, gosh -_-") ... and the only chance to catch up other teams is either with Hour of Operation or train schedule, but unfortunately didn't happened...

I think they (probably) still come in last...
TAR Aus Season 5 | Tough As Nails Season 2

Offline ZouLy

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2011, 06:21:20 AM »
What if TARA took the Starting Line outside ASEAN region(s)... ?? :naughtyd:

Offline redskevin88

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2011, 07:29:57 AM »
What if TARA took the Starting Line outside ASEAN region(s)... ?? :naughtyd:

It seems unlikely, because the show is more popular in countries like Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand (where most of the contestants are) and also because of budget airlines.

What if A.D and Fuzzie were in the final three of Season 3 instead of Sam and Vince? Who would have won?

Offline ZouLy

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2011, 01:40:27 AM »
Yeap, agree with your thoughts about the starting line, ASEAN is pretty centered location, and affordable in terms with feasibility. Another reason is that the AXN Asia Headquarter located in that region as well  :cmas22

What if A.D and Fuzzie were in the final three of Season 3 instead of Sam and Vince? Who would have won?

I'm pretty sure Geoff and Tisha would have their momentum and strong enough motivation and spirit about winning the race  :cmaslol

What if Hussein and Natasha did not use the advantage of paying cab driver to guide them in South Korea leg (TARA4)? Would Jessie and Lani make it through?

Offline redskevin88

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2011, 06:50:21 AM »
What if Hussein and Natasha did not use the advantage of paying cab driver to guide them in South Korea leg (TARA4)? Would Jessie and Lani make it through?

The Richards would have won that leg, depending on how it when, I think Jess & Lani might just squeak through.

What if Dimple and Sunaina hadn't gotten lost in Australia, how far would they have gotten (assume Hussein & Natasha eliminated instead) ?

Offline Ney

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2011, 11:58:01 PM »
Speaking of what ifs. Always did think Daichi and Sawaka from Season 2 were a strongish team, if they wern't so unlucky in the leg they were eliminated in they likely would of made it much further, certainly the final 5ish. Marc and Rov and Col and Adr were strong teams but the Japan team were better than the moms, Terri and Henry, and Natasha and Paula(In a way).

They just seemed like the kind of team to me that would upset the established results and would in all likelyhood knock out a few teams earlier than what they were :P

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2012, 01:14:19 AM »
Speaking of what ifs. Always did think Daichi and Sawaka from Season 2 were a strongish team, if they wern't so unlucky in the leg they were eliminated in they likely would of made it much further, certainly the final 5ish. Marc and Rov and Col and Adr were strong teams but the Japan team were better than the moms, Terri and Henry, and Natasha and Paula(In a way).

They just seemed like the kind of team to me that would upset the established results and would in all likelyhood knock out a few teams earlier than what they were :P

Impossible. They were always a weak team in my memory. Never the lead pack, always clueless and didn't perform exceedingly well at tasks. Ann and Diane >>> them.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2012, 01:14:45 AM »
Yeap, agree with your thoughts about the starting line, ASEAN is pretty centered location, and affordable in terms with feasibility. Another reason is that the AXN Asia Headquarter located in that region as well  :cmas22

I'm pretty sure Geoff and Tisha would have their momentum and strong enough motivation and spirit about winning the race  :cmaslol

Which would suck, cause Geoff and Tisha = :gaah: :crazy:

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2012, 01:15:53 AM »
I was wondering, if Claire and Michelle got onto the plane instead of Hussein and Natasha, would they have given a Richards a run for their money and probably be the second all-female team to win the asian edition? :lol:

Offline SoYoung

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2012, 03:30:44 AM »
I was wondering, if Claire and Michelle got onto the plane instead of Hussein and Natasha, would they have given a Richards a run for their money and probably be the second all-female team to win the asian edition? :lol:

Riches vs H/N = 80% vs 20% chance to win

Riches vs C/M = 60% vs 40% chance to win

I was wondering if Ernie and Jeena of TARA1 didn't took risk with the FF. How long would they last seeing how good they placed on the 1st leg?

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #11 on: June 03, 2012, 06:50:14 AM »

Riches vs H/N = 80% vs 20% chance to win

Riches vs C/M = 60% vs 40% chance to win

I was wondering if Ernie and Jeena of TARA1 didn't took risk with the FF. How long would they last seeing how good they placed on the 1st leg?

Not very long. I guess maybe until Final 5. That season had really really competitive teams.

Also, they didn't really need the money... as with other teams on TARA who are mactors. BUT, they are really rich, mind you.

Offline toanglobal

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #12 on: July 01, 2016, 09:11:48 AM »

The Richards would have won that leg, depending on how it when, I think Jess & Lani might just squeak through.

What if Dimple and Sunaina hadn't gotten lost in Australia, how far would they have gotten (assume Hussein & Natasha eliminated instead) ?
Ethan & Khaire still booted in Indonesia, in leg 10 both Indian girls and the Filipino-Australian girls might be ended in South Korea, leaving F3 with Richards, Claire & Michelle and Dimple & Susaina or Jess & Lani, without Hussein & Natasha, I thought Claire & Michelle would book a best flight to Singapore, with their home country and this leg's design was favored for girls, they had a chance to win