Author Topic: What do you think about the Fast Forward?  (Read 19219 times)

Offline slayton

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: What do you think about the Fast Forward?
« Reply #50 on: January 19, 2011, 07:52:03 PM »
Rogue, the Fast Forward has never guaranteed any team first place in a leg.  The only thing that it's ever done is allow teams to skip all remaining tasks and head to the pit-stop.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #51 on: January 19, 2011, 07:54:09 PM »
And of course, doing the FF doesn't guarantee coming in frst in the leg either....
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #52 on: January 19, 2011, 07:54:38 PM »
Heee...GMTA!! :jam:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline David

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Queen <3
« Reply #53 on: January 20, 2011, 06:49:45 AM »
I think that maybe 1 FF per leg is WAY to expensive. But, for example, 4 FF is good.

I'm playing in a Sam's game, and it is just great to have 4 FF. You don't need to go for it, but if you want, and you're not the first one to go for it, then BAD LUCK! Try again at the next FF. And, of course, make sure you're not eliminated and that you're in the first placings in case there's another one soon!

Offline Rogue

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #54 on: January 23, 2011, 12:37:21 PM »
Slayton and GeorgiaPeach you guys are right about what the Fast Forward does and does not guarantee. I spoke too soon on that statement.
You don't always win the race by making the best forward moves but you make it by avoiding the huge moves that set you back. -Nat