Archive > The Amazing Race 17 Spoilers & Speculation

Were you pleased with the outcome of TAR 17?

<< < (2/8) > >>

SkyWriter9:
1. Would you have been mad if Brooke and Claire had won?
I would have been slightly dissapointed if Brooke and Claire won, but not flat out mad.

2. Would you have been mad if Jill and Thomas had won?
For this one, yes I would have been mad.

3. What was your favorite moment of the season?
I couldn't decide. This was my favorite season of all time. I really liked the bungee in the last leg though. Maybe because I was so excited to see what happened.

4. What was your favorite task of the season?
Oh, geez. That's a hard one as well. I liked the tasks in Korea, and the iPad task in the last leg was cool as well. Oh, and the water table in Oman and boats in England.

5. What was the worst task of the season?
I'd have to say that I didn't like the "Ding Ding" and "Sampum" tasks in Hong Kong.

6. What do you think about TAR 18?
I love the idea. The "announcement" wasn't on the iTunes version of the episode, though.  :cmas15

7. Now that an all-female team has won, what type of team do you want to win now?
peach screaming  :cmas15

Jobby:
^^ No TAR 18 spoilers outside TAR 18 spoilers boards please. peach will scream if she sees that. :cmas12

Prophet:

--- Quote from: Joab on December 13, 2010, 09:19:42 AM ---^^ No TAR 18 spoilers outside TAR 18 spoilers boards please. peach will scream if she sees that. :cmas12

--- End quote ---

I haven't been spoilin' nothin'  :angel

AmazingRace:

--- Quote from: the-pr0phet on December 13, 2010, 09:21:39 AM ---
--- Quote from: Joab on December 13, 2010, 09:19:42 AM ---^^ No TAR 18 spoilers outside TAR 18 spoilers boards please. peach will scream if she sees that. :cmas12

--- End quote ---

I haven't been spoilin' nothin'  :angel

--- End quote ---

Joab was referring to SkyWriter9.  :cmas16

Prophet:
Only an hour into the poll...everybody likes the doctors!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version