Archive > The Amazing Race 17 Spoilers & Speculation

Were you pleased with the outcome of TAR 17?

<< < (8/8)

MontanaFan:

--- Quote from: The Prophet on December 17, 2010, 07:04:32 PM ---
--- Quote from: georgiapeach on December 17, 2010, 06:03:20 PM ---:welcome: MontanaFan!!

--- End quote ---

^Ditto!^

--- End quote ---

Thanks guys! I've watched the show forever but had no idea this forum even existed until last night.

georgiapeach:
Most fun in town!! Glad you found us! :xmas49

Prophet:

--- Quote from: MontanaFan on December 17, 2010, 07:29:53 PM ---
--- Quote from: The Prophet on December 17, 2010, 07:04:32 PM ---
--- Quote from: georgiapeach on December 17, 2010, 06:03:20 PM ---:welcome: MontanaFan!!

--- End quote ---

^Ditto!^

--- End quote ---

Thanks guys! I've watched the show forever but had no idea this forum even existed until last night.

--- End quote ---

You chose the right forum! RFF is the best!

MontanaFan:

--- Quote from: georgiapeach on December 17, 2010, 07:31:57 PM ---Most fun in town!! Glad you found us! :xmas49

--- End quote ---

Haha, me too!  The only people I personally know who watch the show are my mother and brother, so it seems to give me a whole new audience to discuss the show with!  ]

Back on topic, the finale was great.  It seems i have read a lot of people saying that there was no place for teams to catch up once Nat & Kat got the small lead from the bungees.  How I see it is, once they had the small lead they were mistake free.  If people want to blame someone for not making the finale "more exciting," they should blame N&K for running a great leg and not messing up.  They very, very much deserved to win!

Belle Book:

--- Quote from: MontanaFan on December 17, 2010, 07:38:19 PM ---Back on topic, the finale was great.  It seems i have read a lot of people saying that there was no place for teams to catch up once Nat & Kat got the small lead from the bungees.  How I see it is, once they had the small lead they were mistake free.  If people want to blame someone for not making the finale "more exciting," they should blame N&K for running a great leg and not messing up.  They very, very much deserved to win!

--- End quote ---

Very true.  Although Nat & Kat got the lead from the taxi cab, they made no major mistakes (other than the float, which was easily corrected) and ran a great leg.  And that's why they won.

Belle Book

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version