Author Topic: CONGRATULATIONS NAT AND KAT, FIRST ALL FEMALE-TEAM TO WIN THE AMAZING RACE (US)!  (Read 36540 times)

Offline misterblah

• RFF Jr. Member
Congrats Nat and Kat! They really deserved the win!  :cmas9
 However, Dustin and Kandice will always be the most formidable all-female team on the amazing race.

Offline AmazingRace

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Yup, we didn't win. Damn.
However, Dustin and Kandice will always be the most formidable all-female team on the amazing race.

Being such a DK fan myself, I agree with you 100%!  :cmas16  :cmas26  :xmas146  :cmas22

Offline WalterC

• RFF Full Member
I remember thinking in the early legs, they would be the next team gone, with the way they were in the back of the pack.

Well Kat, you truly did taste the million dollars.

Offline Prophet

• TarKonian Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • ∞∞
Just watched the finale! Nat and Kat definitely deserved to win!
Physics alone is not enough.

Those who forget history are sure to repeat it.

Offline Oddarane

• RFF Full Member
  • Scandinavian Minister for the Amazing Race
Congrats to Nat and Kat.  :cmas9
\\\\\\\"The world is waiting for you. Good luck - travel safe - GO! - Phil Keoghan

Offline Sandra1991

• RFF Full Member
Congrats to Nat and Kat! They really deserved to win!  :cmas9

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE

Being such a DK fan myself, I agree with you 100%!  :cmas16  :cmas26  :xmas146  :cmas22

:cmas29

This is not a Dustin and Kandice thread. Only all-female team WINNER gets discussed on this thread. No matter how "formidable" Dustin and Kandice are, they raced twice, lost twice. Formidable indeed. :cmaslol

Offline Ruth

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • With all your heart!
Dustin and Kandice are tied with Nat and Kat in winning 4 legs out of the race. BUT Nat and Kat won the whole race as well, so Nat and Kat are considered to have the upper hand. And there's one thing in Nat and Kat that Dustin and Kandice lack, which is the ability to stay calm, cool and collected at ALL times. I love Dustin and Kandice, but for me, Nat and Kat have just topped them. ;)
TAR 26: Hayley and Blair` Mike and Rochelle` Jelani and Jenny`
Survivor 30: Jenn` Joe` Hali` Sierra`
AI 14: Jax` Clark` Joey`

Offline Rogue

• RFF Jr. Member

:cmas29

This is not a Dustin and Kandice thread. Only all-female team WINNER gets discussed on this thread. No matter how "formidable" Dustin and Kandice are, they raced twice, lost twice. Formidable indeed. :cmaslol

Thank you. I am sick of people giving all these backhanded compliments to Nat and Kat. Who cares about Dustin and Kandice? Not only did they lose twice, it took them going on The Amazing Race the second time to get 4 wins and in the final 3. Nat and Kat grabbed the 5th and most important win so they are the better team.  :cmas22
You don't always win the race by making the best forward moves but you make it by avoiding the huge moves that set you back. -Nat

Offline AmazingRace

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Yup, we didn't win. Damn.
We have all input our opinions.  :angel:

Back now,

Congratulations Nat & Kat!  :cmas9 Well deserved!  :cmas20 :wtg: :cheer:
The local newspaper only had a small excerpt of texts regarding their win.  :(

Offline krabbe

• RFF Full Member
Congrats, Nat & Kat!! The best team really did win.

Offline eragon

• RFF Frantic Poster
Congratulations to Nat & Kat!!!  :cmas9 Although I liked Brook & Claire more.

Offline caper

• StartLine Finder Queen!
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Sr. Member
Congrats Nat and Kat!!! You kept cool no matter what you faced, and pushed through with ease!  The final leg was the epitome of what you brought to this race - you  deserved this win - Cheers  :jam:  and  :HH: to you both! ..... And I've got to say - Finally my pick from the get go has won!!! Whoop , whoop!!! :xmas146
« Last Edit: December 14, 2010, 07:51:02 AM by caper »

Offline Belle Book

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • CONGRATULATIONS TO NAT & KAT, WINNERS OF TAR 17!
Congrats Nat and Kat!!! You kept cool no matter what you faced, and pushed through with ease!  The final leg was the epitome of what you brought to this race - you  deserved this win - Cheers  :jam:  and  :HH: to you both! ..... And I've got to say - Finally my pick from the get go has won!!! Whoop , whoop!!! :xmas146

I totally agree -- although I have a slightly better track record when it comes to picking winners from the get-go.  I picked Chip & Kim in TAR 5, Uchenna & Joyce in TAR 7 and the Linz Family in TAR Family Edition either from the get-go or very early on and Tammy & Victor were my co-favorites with Jaime & Cara in TAR 14 early on as well.  Anyway, the final leg was the epitome of what Nat & Kat brought to the race -- which was a calm, cool and collected attitude.

Bellle Book

Offline David

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Queen <3
I don't think I'm gonna change my sig nor my avatar for a great while. They are just what all of us needed. They've taught us how to behave when things go bad, how to act when you don't know what to do, how to take care of every little thing, and how to act in every single moment of our lives with no bickering to anybody. That's why none of the teams have reasons to hate them (including Chad & Stephy andthe Volley Girls). I'm just extremely happy, and can't stop watching at their arrival to the Finish Line!!

PS: I also love Brook and Claire saying: "Brook and Claire, you're the first all-female team ever, to win... THE AMAZING RACE" while being in the cab..."

Offline Belle Book

• RFF Frantic Poster
I don't think I'm gonna change my sig nor my avatar for a great while. They are just what all of us needed. They've taught us how to behave when things go bad, how to act when you don't know what to do, how to take care of every little thing, and how to act in every single moment of our lives with no bickering to anybody. That's why none of the teams have reasons to hate them (including Chad & Stephy andthe Volley Girls). I'm just extremely happy, and can't stop watching at their arrival to the Finish Line!!

PS: I also love Brook and Claire saying: "Brook and Claire, you're the first all-female team ever, to win... THE AMAZING RACE" while being in the cab..."

I love your avatar & signature as well.  And I agree -- Nat & Kat are great teachers on how to act in various situations.

I also love Brook & Claire's comments -- because they are half-true.  An all-female team was the first all-female team ever to win THE AMAZING RACE -- but it was Nat & Kat who heard the great news, not Brook & Claire.

Belle Book

Offline Zvarri

• RFF Full Member
I'm still excited about their win, even though a week has passed.  :cmas9

Offline dpe

• RFF Full Member
is there a way listen to the rffr podcast now?

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Yes...they can be found here!

http://feeds.feedburner.com/realityradio
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline DaNutzki

• RFF Not So Newbie
Congratulations, Nat and Kat!  Very deserving win and you made history as well.

Offline David

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Queen <3
I believe that TAR 18 is called Unfinished business instead of All-Stars because if it was All-Stars they would have had to choose this team.

So, they decided to give others a chance.

Offline Alfwin

• RFF Sr. Member
After a week,I am still so happy that Nat and Kat had won. :wohoo:

Offline Belle Book

• RFF Frantic Poster

So am I, Alfwin.  So am I.

Belle Book

Offline Rogue

• RFF Jr. Member

So am I, Alfwin.  So am I.

Belle Book

I don't think I'll ever not be happy about this win. After this Unfinished Business season I think I'll still be thinking about Nat and Kat's victory. It also helps that people are still mentioning them in articles. They have posted two new articles about them on their Facebook fan page. One is from a newspaper in Asia and the other is from what I would guess to be a diabetes newsletter.
You don't always win the race by making the best forward moves but you make it by avoiding the huge moves that set you back. -Nat

Offline David

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Queen <3
I want them to come to the forum, even if it's just for a while... Can someone make most of the user's dream come true?? Please... :D