Author Topic: CONGRATULATIONS NAT AND KAT, FIRST ALL FEMALE-TEAM TO WIN THE AMAZING RACE (US)!  (Read 36481 times)

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
:nana :yikes :partie: :congrats: :luvu: :beer: :cheer3: :luvya: :bounce :jumpy: :party:

CONGRATULATIONS
NAT AND KAT!!

:nana :yikes :partie: :congrats: :luvu: :beer: :cheer3: :luvya: :bounce :jumpy: :party:

I'm downright happy it's not Lyn and Karlyn, Dustin and Kandice or Jaime and Cara!

It's Nat and Kat, best all-female representative we've got in the finale! Brooke and Claire did an awesome job too! Too bad they got to the helicopter task third!

Who would have thought! Nat and Kat were first throughout the leg! No positions changed for what!

Whooohoooo!

EDITED: Will add in the title after awhile. Don't want to spoil it for anyone!
« Last Edit: December 12, 2010, 11:42:05 PM by Joab »

Offline Dånooky

• RFF's Wasabi Bomber
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: CONGRATULATIONS TO THE WINNERS OF THE AMAZING RACE 17!
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2010, 08:34:30 PM »
I think the key to their victory was taking their time to choose the right taxi driver. Kudos!
:cmas23 :cmas23 :cmas23
The story so far:
In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move

Offline GreenNegg

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2010, 08:38:33 PM »
Congratulations Nat and Kat!!!!!  :cmas51

So happy for you guys  :cmas4

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2010, 08:43:57 PM »
I think the key to their victory was taking their time to choose the right taxi driver. Kudos!

Exactly! They didn't just get into a cab! I'm just in shocked that after so long, Jill and Thomas didn't bother to tell their cabby to STOP so that they can look for another cab!

And the funny thing is, there are so many cabs outside Rose Bowl and they didn't bother to CHOOSE a good one! And they didn't even bother to ask their cabby to bring them to a HOTEL!!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2010, 08:45:46 PM »

Exactly! They didn't just get into a cab! I'm just in shocked that after so long, Jill and Thomas didn't bother to tell their cabby to STOP so that they can look for another cab!

And the funny thing is, there are so many cabs outside Rose Bowl and they didn't bother to CHOOSE a good one! And they didn't even bother to ask their cabby to bring them to a HOTEL!!

They totally freaked out and let the driver control their fate instead of controlling it themselves. Coulda, Woulda, Shoulda.....
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2010, 08:47:59 PM »
Oh.. i'm in all smiles right now......  :luvu: :luvu: :luvu: :luvu: :luvu: :luvu:

Offline north09

• Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2010, 08:49:33 PM »
Congratulations to Nat & Kat! After 17 seasons, we now have an all-female team win the whole thing. And I have to say, they couldn't have casted a better pair of women to take that place in history. I can't begin to describe how impressed I was by their determination and will to push through until the end; overcoming fears, and for Nat, the challenges of racing as a diabetic. Before this season ended I had put it up there with one of my favorite seasons to date. With Nat & Kat as the winners, that just made this season just a bit more special.

Again, Congratulations Nat & Kat, you deserve it!  :cmas9

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2010, 08:55:27 PM »
When Nat and Kat appeared and run up the finish line.. who else was in all smiles and clapping and jumping!!! :cmaslol

Offline Belle Book

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • CONGRATULATIONS TO NAT & KAT, WINNERS OF TAR 17!
« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2010, 08:59:44 PM »
When Nat and Kat appeared and run up the finish line.. who else was in all smiles and clapping and jumping!!! :cmaslol

I was!  I was squealing in delight and jumping up and down!

Congratulations to my favorite winners, Nat & Kat, the best all-female representative team in the finale -- or ever!  They did an awesome job and I'm so proud of them!

Belle Book

Offline Zvarri

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2010, 09:38:32 PM »
BEST WINNERS EVER!!! I love them so much <333

:cmas9  :cmas20  :cmas23  :cmas26

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2010, 09:39:54 PM »
Our RFFRadio Interview with Nat & Kat will be on Wednesday's edition of RFFRadio Live - http://rffradio.com/live to listen at 9pm eastern!

Offline LoveRocked

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Yoo Jae Suk Running Man <33333333
« Reply #11 on: December 12, 2010, 10:10:07 PM »
Congrats!! It's best ever season!! :)
I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan

The Amazing Race 22-23 is coming soon!

Offline Kacper

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #12 on: December 12, 2010, 10:13:35 PM »
Our RFFRadio Interview with Nat & Kat will be on Wednesday's edition of RFFRadio Live - http://rffradio.com/live to listen at 9pm eastern!

AWESOME!!!! :cmas9
Survivor: San Juan del Sur premieres Wednesday, September 24, 2014 8/7C on CBS
The Amazing Race 25 premieres Friday, September 26, 2014 8/7C on CBS

Offline Rogue

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #13 on: December 12, 2010, 10:20:17 PM »

Me. My brother was like you were clapping and everything. I was telling him I've been with this team for a long time. I liked Brook and Claire from day one but by leg 3, Nat and Kat had won me over and they became my favorites. They're just classy women and they truly played their own game and it worked out in the end.
You don't always win the race by making the best forward moves but you make it by avoiding the huge moves that set you back. -Nat

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #14 on: December 12, 2010, 11:07:41 PM »
Happy to see Nat & Kat win. Of course, they follow Zab & Joe Jer as the 2nd all-female team to win a TAR. :lol:
Just here to visit.

Offline Levi Rinno

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #15 on: December 12, 2010, 11:13:27 PM »
And just what's wrong with those other three you mentioned, Joab?

Happy to see Nat & Kat win. Of course, they follow Zab & Joe Jer as the 2nd all-female team to win a TAR. :lol:
Third.  Patricia & Sane won the only season of Brazil's version.

Glad to see Nat & Kat win.  Would've preferred Brook & Claire, but Nat & Kat winning is definitely fine by me, especially after this great leg!

Offline David

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Queen <3
Oh. I think it has been the best Finale I've ever seen. The team I liked the least, 3rd Place; good locations, helicopter rides, great tasks.

PS: Before this leg who knew that all the Pitstop greeter had worn a hat?

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
Oh. I think it has been the best Finale I've ever seen. The team I liked the least, 3rd Place; good locations, helicopter rides, great tasks.

PS: Before this leg who knew that all the Pitstop greeter had worn a hat?

I didn't! That was why i was impressed! It's like back to TAR 3 where they want them to sort it out the order the animals appeared on the race! It's random and unexpected! :cmas16

Offline AmazingRace

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Yup, we didn't win. Damn.
  :cmas23 :cmas23 HOORAY FOR NAT & KAT!!!  :cmas9  :cmas9 

I don't think all of them wore hats. I remember in Season 16, Singapore leg, the pit-stop greeter did'nt.

Offline Vitoko

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • IQUIQUE - TAR23 LEG1
I'm so unbelievably happy to finally see not only an all female team win the race but the team that I'm rooting for from the beggining crossing the finish line in first place... I'm so happy and proud of them... Facing their fears, been determinated, efficient, been a supportive team mate... I'm just so glad they are the winners of this season... It's been a long time that my favorite team win a race without knowing the results (Season 7)

Congratulations... this is just amazing!

:cmas23 What a Christmas Miracle  :cmas23

BTW You don't know how difficult was to not to come here to see who won the race before watching it... don't know how much inner force took me to not to read tweets, facebook status, every kind of social network related to the race was banned for me during the whole night.

Offline SkyWriter9

• RFF Jr. Member
Oh. My. Goodness. Gracious.

My time zone is about 12 hours away from Eastern time. Between periods, I borrowed my teacher's iPhone to check the wikipedia article. It said Jill and Thomas won.

When I saw this thread, I was jumping up and down.

CONGRATS, GUYS!!!!

Offline Zvarri

• RFF Full Member
Was I the only one who cried when they crossed the finish line? Just seeing them win made me so emotional. I'm so proud of them.

:cmas4

Offline AmazingRace

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Yup, we didn't win. Damn.
Was I the only one who cried when they crossed the finish line? Just seeing them win made me so emotional. I'm so proud of them.

:cmas4

If they had the more sad music, I might have cried.  :cmas4 Just like I did for one and only TAR 7.

Offline Prophet

• TarKonian Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • ∞∞
Congrats to Nat and Kat for being the first all-female team to win TAR!
Physics alone is not enough.

Those who forget history are sure to repeat it.

Offline SkyWriter9

• RFF Jr. Member
Congratulations, Nat and Kat! You two are amazing women, and you definitely deserved to win!