Archive > The Amazing Race 17 Spoilers & Speculation

CONGRATULATIONS NAT AND KAT, FIRST ALL FEMALE-TEAM TO WIN THE AMAZING RACE (US)!

(1/11) > >>

Jobby:
:nana :yikes :partie: :congrats: :luvu: :beer: :cheer3: :luvya: :bounce :jumpy: :party:
CONGRATULATIONS
NAT AND KAT!!
:nana :yikes :partie: :congrats: :luvu: :beer: :cheer3: :luvya: :bounce :jumpy: :party:

I'm downright happy it's not Lyn and Karlyn, Dustin and Kandice or Jaime and Cara!

It's Nat and Kat, best all-female representative we've got in the finale! Brooke and Claire did an awesome job too! Too bad they got to the helicopter task third!

Who would have thought! Nat and Kat were first throughout the leg! No positions changed for what!

Whooohoooo!

EDITED: Will add in the title after awhile. Don't want to spoil it for anyone!

Dånooky:
I think the key to their victory was taking their time to choose the right taxi driver. Kudos!
:cmas23 :cmas23 :cmas23

GreenNegg:
Congratulations Nat and Kat!!!!!  :cmas51

So happy for you guys  :cmas4

Jobby:

--- Quote from: Dånooky on December 12, 2010, 08:34:30 PM ---I think the key to their victory was taking their time to choose the right taxi driver. Kudos!

--- End quote ---

Exactly! They didn't just get into a cab! I'm just in shocked that after so long, Jill and Thomas didn't bother to tell their cabby to STOP so that they can look for another cab!

And the funny thing is, there are so many cabs outside Rose Bowl and they didn't bother to CHOOSE a good one! And they didn't even bother to ask their cabby to bring them to a HOTEL!!

TexasLady:

--- Quote from: Joab on December 12, 2010, 08:43:57 PM ---
--- Quote from: Dånooky on December 12, 2010, 08:34:30 PM ---I think the key to their victory was taking their time to choose the right taxi driver. Kudos!

--- End quote ---

Exactly! They didn't just get into a cab! I'm just in shocked that after so long, Jill and Thomas didn't bother to tell their cabby to STOP so that they can look for another cab!

And the funny thing is, there are so many cabs outside Rose Bowl and they didn't bother to CHOOSE a good one! And they didn't even bother to ask their cabby to bring them to a HOTEL!!

--- End quote ---

They totally freaked out and let the driver control their fate instead of controlling it themselves. Coulda, Woulda, Shoulda.....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version